Alexandre Lacazette

Baller is staying, let’s fucking go!

2 Likes

There’s still hope. I’m glad he knows he’s being shopped

1 Like

A sneaky interviewer or an idiot.

1 Like

If he’s still here and it turns out we don’t get Partey or Aouar, I’ll hold @Calum personally responsible.

If he had the choice of joining Atleti or Juve and likely signing a new 3-4 year deal at similar or higher wages, while also playing CL football, he would be stupid to stay.

My guess is that there just isn’t a lot of interest in him at other clubs right now.

Have no idea why we celebrate mediocre players who are part of the obvious cause of us going from CL football to 8th.

Even Giroud broke the 15 prem goal mark twice. Hes got to do that this year, seriously.

1 Like

He’s been wanted by Atleti ever since we managed to get him. Would make sense to go there at this stage in his career.

Giroud was our main striker though, Laca isn’t….he is good at what he does…we have other problems, Laca is not a major problem…

1 Like

Arsenal Twitter, undefeated.

3 Likes

Or, Arteta is trolling them with a fake line-up.

2 Likes

I can’t see shit in that pic

4 Likes

I can only assume Arteta doesn’t see Auba as a striker then.

He never has

1 Like

Don’t mind him staying. His work rate, football is good. But he has to score more fooking goals!

He’s a good finisher, he’s just sometimes a bit slow/poor at getting in the position to shoot. Hopefully Pepe/Saka kicking on and Willian playing will give him more room and therefore time in those areas.

2 Likes

Were you being ironic when you said that Giroud and Ramsey join Ronaldo to make up your favorite three players or are you being ironic now?

I love their style of play, Giroud shouldve always been improved on, but his link up play and the goals he scored were wonderful.

ive always love Ramsey dude, he was misused by Wenger/Emery after his breakthrough season, too relied upon when he had injury problems from his broken leg. 13/14 season was on of my favourite performances from a midfielder. Top 5 in the league for tackling/interceptions/goals/assists before his injury. Madness

Lacazette is our main striker, no idea what the previous point was about, and hes fucking shit at everything, he makes the same amount of tackles/interceptions as Auba, he passes alot less than Auba and also creates alot less. and doesnt scored for 13 games or whatever. pfft.

2 Likes

His fitness concerns me. Like I’m literally concerned for his well being about an hour into the game.

2 Likes

First real match in a month.
Arteta looked to be joking with him as soon as he came off. He’s gonna get fit again.
Even so, Nketiah is a good choice to come on for the last 20-30 mins.