Alexandre Lacazette

It really will be interesting to see how we line up and perform if Laca leaves.

1 Like

9 Likes

Lacazette should be sold off no question.

Doesnā€™t fit the rebuild and we shouldnā€™t be extending the contract, ergo sell and reinvest.

If he stays heā€™ll be playing second fiddle to Eddie as well as depreciating further in value, his time at the club should be over.

4 Likes

Willian (Saka) - Auba - Pepe

Sounds like a good frontline to me

1 Like

No doubt, but again we will be left with very similar strikers. Iā€™m not saying donā€™t sell. I think we should with 2 years left because I wouldnā€™t renew. In fact, we shouldā€™ve bought Auba the summer we bought Laca. I do think we will need a replace, if not this summer then in the next 2 transfer windows. We wonā€™t have any strikers that naturally play with their back to goal. Weā€™ve been caught out a few times not really having different options to change the game. Although it does look like we will a some proper forwards on the bench who can do something.

1 Like

I agree with everything you say apart from if he stays heā€™ll be paying 2nd fiddle to Eddie, I think heā€™s substantially better than Eddie.

2 Likes

Eddieā€™s ā€œdial upā€ goal celebration is miles ahead of Lacazetteā€™s weird flute mime routine. Get rid.

3 Likes

Scarcely shown in the past season.

Plus Eddie has much more athleticism in the role.

1 Like

Eddie isnā€™t particularly good but he is miles ahead of Lacazette.

In terms of link up, scoring, everything.

Got more away goals for us in a few games than Lacazette managed in like a year.

Can juve bid 50mill for Laca please

4 Likes

Might have a domino effect - would give Atleti the money to spend on Laca

3 Likes

Atleti already need another striker given that Costa is total shit, Simeone does not seem to trust Felix, and they play a two striker system. I have a hard time seeing them selling Morata.

Have they forgotten to quote that 50M* means in the value of bit part players they continuously want to flog? :vinai:

Why does it feel like Morata keeps moving for big money without actually doing anything?

15 Likes

Yeah I rate Laca higher than Morata definitely

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s insane, his stats are seriously subpar for a player of his transfer fees and rep

1 Like

Scoring ? Lol the bloke has scored about 3 goals for Arsenal in his life.

1 Like

@Electrifying :fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Tbf he was pretty good towards the end of the season.

3 Likes

We are finished.

Luckily Castles says clubs are trying to get this guy.

And actions speak louder than words. We are not trying to extend him, which means heā€™s not exactly integral to our plans.

Or maybe he will be slightly less shit as a fox in the box and not an awful defensive striker.