Alexandre Lacazette

I will say one thing about Laca, his fashion sense is far superior to other guys on our team.

aubameyang-lacazette-bellerin-nba-premier-league-london-new-york-nicks-washington-wizards-754288

He is literally wearing these shoes lololololol :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

I honestly can just never get over the size of Bellerinā€™s head. Absolute unit.

13 Likes

Now youā€™ve pointed it out I canā€™t unsee it :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah, Auba looks fucking cool.

Auba & Laca are such bros that they wear same type of shoes

1 Like

When your mum wants a picture on your first day of school

11 Likes

Cool Laca style :bellend:

Donā€™t worry Laca bro. We have your back. #IStandWithLaca

1 Like

What a clown, canā€™t even back up striker right

Just saw his elbow as I missed the last 25 mins due to having to go to work. Iā€™ll give him a pass on this one, can understand the frustration playing CF for a manager like Unai Emery.

Holy fuck youā€™re just relentless haha

1 Like

We all like having a go at Mustafi on shit games, well last night he took his mantle for the night. Missed a sitter and got sent off for being petulant.
Leaves us with Eddie next week and put us with a tricky situation now. Should be fined for that red card.
Ended up looking a total prick last night.

1 Like

Why does it leave us with Eddie? Auba will be available.

Otherwise I agree, but tbh Laca has been one of our better performers this season and one match shouldnā€™t define his contribution.

1 Like

I meant if we play 2 as we would of with Auba as I presume he would of went back to both being selected at home.
No you dont get a pass for a dumb red card in an important tie that could end up being very costly.

Can you? Interesting lol

2 Likes

This summer really is the time to shift him. Addition by subtraction. He could fetch us minimum 65m, more if we are shrewd and can find a desperate-ish team. Chelsea is a good start. Wonder if we could turn around and flip that money for Ndombele and a young promising winger. 65m+ plus the 40m we are ready to spend, we can get a couple wonderkind for that Iā€™d imagine.

3 Likes

Barca, Real Madrid, Juve, Inter, Bayern, PSG and Chelsea should, in theory, be on the market for a striker.

My boy Laca is going nowhere :laca:

6 Likes

Itā€™s not the worst shout. Iā€™d be all for it if Eddie looked better than he has done

Eddie isnt going to have any future in reality.

1 Like