Alex Grimaldo

Decent player, sounds like a bargain at that price.

1 Like

Benfica fans on Reddit were not bothered to lose this guy at all.

Smells like Tavares all over again, no thanks.

2 Likes

We need midfielders. Delete this thread pls.

This is a good indicator, but not all the time though. I remember many Arsenal fans werenā€™t bothered when we lost Gnabry.

Many Southampton fans were not bothered of losing Cedric but he has shown them

Difference is that Gnabry was young and hadnā€™t played much for us whereas Grimaldo is 26 and has played over 150 times for Benfica.

Didnā€™t know this detail. Thanks for the update.

This smells like nonsense but if we lose out on Martinez and the club start cutting corners on the budget because ofā€¦wellā€¦.you know, maybe we do a deal. Send Nuno back, bring Grimaldo in.

Actually heā€™s not bad Iā€™ve seen a bit of him for Benfica heā€™s not anywhere near a great full back but contributes with a few goals and assists.
Heā€™s definitely an upgrade on Tavares and fitter than Tierney.

1 Like

Thought he was good in both legs vs Ajax.

At that price itā€™s a ni brainer really and if Martinez is valued at 65 million Iā€™d rather go for Grimaldo and use the extra 60 million for other targets

1 Like

We dont need a LB
Focus on the central midfield Mikel

1 Like

Yea thats what I said too but he wont listen

We already resigned Vieira so we might as well resign Grimaldo too.

5 Likes

We had a player called Grimaldo? I thought Grimaldo was a legendary clown.
I leave it up to others to make the inevitable jokes.

Anyone who doesnā€™t think we need a LB needs to take a long hard look at themselves :slight_smile:

And then watch Tavares

1 Like

We dont need a LB, and ive watched Tavares home and away :wink:

Please, dont take Grimaldo from us. U already took Tavares, what more do u want? Seferovic? Almeida?

Dont do it pls. Best LB at primeira liga and a superstar.

6 Likes

How average is he lol

I see youā€™re missing Tavares. Okay, you can take him back for 40m. Iā€™ll allow it.