BOOZE

Canadian beer fridge.

1 Like

then comes the porch pirate…no more beers :santi:

@JakeyBoy you are wearing what my cat sleeps on

3 Likes

Hahah. Funnily enough, my cat gets very interested in padding on my stomach when I’m wearing this. It’s clearly a highly attractive fabric to cats lol

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure catnip is part of the fabric of fleecy material

1 Like

One of my locals now has Leffe on draft. I’ve always thought that it was German until I googled it :joy:

Will be trying it this weekend anyway :joy:

Just me who’s never heard of this beer? :joy:

1 Like

anyone tried these? Really quite nice coffee blends well with it. Mellow coffee sort of Tia Maria notes but not as sweet more of a weakish ground coffee mixed with guinness. Worth a try if you like Guinness and or coffee.

They don’t have that in Ireland yet the cunts!

They don’t?..Colour me shocked. Considering Ireland is main base for Guinness i would have thought you would have gotten that before anyone else.

I’ve been keeping an eye out for these as I love coffee and love Guinness, haven’t seen it yet though. My only gripe would be I’m not a fan of Guinness from a can.

It tastes good though? Usually dubious with stuff like this as tastes like shit.

well i might have different tastes to you, but i decided to try it because youtube reviews seemed to be all favourable and i thought worse that can happen is they arent great and i dont buy them again. To me it is quite nice as i say it is kinda like tia maria has been put in it but not as sweet and a more of a ground coffee taste instead of that liqeuer sort of taste. Yeah Guinness cans arent as nice as a decent pub pint. Worst case scenario is you dont like them, can down the whole 4 cans and be done with it they are 4% so would need 10 of them just to even feel anything haha.

1 Like

How do they not have a Guinness drink in Ireland :arteta:

1 Like

I think it all goes back to Guinness Light so they try things elsewhere first now

Jar o’clock mothertruckers

7 Likes

I always thought that Guinness was sacrosanct enough in Ireland so as not to go adulterating it in any manner.

Nice cold Staropramen’s in hot weather are incredible!!!

2 Likes

Anyone have a Blade beer machine at home? Where do you buy your kegs from?

Never heard of that. Does it make good ale? In general, I’m not a fan of homebrews.

No its not a homebrew machine. You buy kegs from the usual popular beers and install it.
Ive got Moretti and Strongbow dark fruits currently, but have had Amstel and Heineken in the past.

1 Like