BOOZE

Not sure if it’s a Blade but @CliftonGeraldi and @Castiel have similar systems.

Maybe @BizzySignal as we’ll? Can’t quite remember.

I know Clifton and Castiel loved them, I’m tempted but beer makes me gain so much weight and I can’t just do 1 pint lol

Two of those people are MIA. Shame. They were both good and frequent posters before that.

1 Like

Yeah I was just thinking that, really miss Bizzy and Clifton they were quality posters

3 Likes

I tried alcoholic water (hard seltzer) in a pub a few weeks ago as my mate seen it in the fridge when we were getting pints earlier on.

I have to say I actually quite like it. Very refreshing. Really like the lemon and lime ones

Isn’t alcoholic water just vodka. Well it is to me anyway

1 Like

Was going to say the same thing :sweat_smile: Or is it basically just vodka/gin and tonic?

No it’s basically made from hops, it’s actually kind of similar to beer.

White claw and the like has been huge in the us for ages, and it’s starting to make an impact on the market here. It’s essentially marketed towards girls scared of putting on weight and Frat Bros also worried about their weight haha

I’m not a huge fan of them, I don’t think they taste particularly great

2 Likes

Yea tried a few and they were all pretty trash

1 Like

That’s the stuff starlight drinks in the boys lol

3 Likes

Haha yep, that’s pretty much the target audience. Petite little white girls that want to watch their figure but also get white girl wasted haha

1 Like

Hard seltzers just taste like slightly flavoured sparkling water. About 100 cals per can (which range from 250ml to 330ml).

If you’re calorie conscious then worth a look if you still want a lighter drink that isn’t just straight vodka / gin. But don’t expect much in terms of taste, they’re all quite bland tbh.

I want to give a shout out to Jameson Orange. It’s described as a spirit drink and is 30%. Tastes lovely straight on some ice (almost like an old fashioned), or if you want a taller drink then with lemonade. Excellent value too as always with Jamesons. Lovely.

Man I love Amazon. I ordered a bottle of Kraken Rum from them and they sent me out a slightly more expensive bottle of scotch. So I contacted customer service and they refunded me the bottle of rum while letting me keep the scotch.

So now I’m playing Death Stranding while enjoying a relaxing drink on Bezos’ dime. Cheers Jeff

6 Likes

Amazon’s customer service is top notch. The reason so many people prefer ordering from them is for this very reason. If you don’t get the right product, or it’s damaged - they just make life so fucking easy for you.

I once ordered a few bottles of spirit off them and one of the bottles wasn’t in the box. They refunded me the cost and sent me a new bottle that arrived the next day. I’ve experienced many random goodwill gestures like that from Amazon.

To keep this on topic, I’m drinking Glenfiddich on the rocks.

4 Likes

Yeah, they may be what’s wrong with the world according to some people. But when you’re that successful you let a lot go. A couple of times I haven’t received a parcel and they just sent me another, no questions asked. One time I had a message saying it had been delivered, I reported it as having not been, then next day I found said parcel under my car - who the fuck leaves a parcel by the wheel of a car?! Anyway, I told them I found it and they just said “keep both”.

3 Likes

Yup completly agree. They’re smart enough to know that trying to nickel and dime their customers to death gets you no where. This conversation is testament to what that good will does for their brand.

They’d be hell to work for but to shop from they’re an absolute dream- especially when things go wrong.

You could spend half an hour arguing with cunts on the high street on this shit and still come away with your problem unsolved. It’s not even the people who work in retails fault half the time it’s simply the greedy ass owners and their protocol. I’ll simply take the greedy organisation that doesn’t treat me like shit thanks. Amazon don’t waste your time or theirs.

1 Like

I like ordering bottles of booze online. I very much enjoy the inflatable flak jacket they come in. Just makes me want to chuck it off my roof to see what happens.

1 Like

The good news is you’re definitely not an alcoholic

Why why why why mess with perfection???

Will anyone ever manage to make a non/low alcoholic lager that doesn’t taste like raw, unfiltered arse juice?

1 Like

Why even bother, have a diet Coke or a fanta or something

1 Like