BOOZE

Damn, do y’all need alcohol to get through the day?

1 Like

You have films

We have alcohol

6 Likes

3 Likes

I can only work out so much and do so many Khan academy courses and work so much before I get too bored to cope

1 Like

Haha

Seriously though its only a Friday and Saturday thing for me. A wee treat at the weekend.

1 Like

Yeah and it’s only a days ending in y thing for me. A wee treat during the week.

1 Like

I do this at work.

Treat meself to a wee. Kills time and I’m being paid. Everyone’s a winner

9 Likes

I’ve had 3 beers in the last 30 days during this isolation period, most people’s drinking gone up haha.

1 Like

Same I’ve drunk fuck all. Infact I’ve eaten and drank much healthier overall. No temptations of the closed fast food chains lol

1 Like

I opened one of my many bottles of Prosecco because I’m getting sick of the sight of them, but apart from that I’ve had nothing.

I’ve fancied a singular beer a couple of times but because I’m not doing the shopping they don’t appear.

1 Like

How the fuck have you guys not drunk anything?

I haven’t had a single beer or cider in over 5 weeks but I’ve been on the spirits and white wine like nothing else.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never been fitter or eaten healthier but I’d definitely be having a much worse lockdown with booze.

How do you guys manage to discipline on food lol? I’ve only been working and eating since lockdown started a month ago.

I generally drink when attending sporting events, or catching up with mates, which in the last 5 weeks have obviously been banned.

The Fiancée is a non drinker, so I think that generally keeps me off the piss whilst I’m at home.

Ahhh that definitely helps, my girlfriend likes a drink so that makes it easier to get stuck in haha

1 Like

Cheers OA :beers:

6 Likes

Okay been bugging me for weeks. Did you or did you not eat the basket of eggs.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha nope! In fact the basket (still half full) is still sitting there in the kitchen! :joy:

2 Likes

Impressed. Sure you could throw two meters.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Waits for the beer snobs to assemble :crazy_face:

Cheers OA :beers: Here’s to being able to do this with pints again at some point. We are closer to it than we were last week. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think this weekend could be the time to break a 2 month drought without alcohol, dates for football returning is cause for some sort of celebration in my eyes.

5 Likes