AFTV

Yeah, bargain hunters or something like that.

2 Likes

First Maradona and now Heavy D. Tough day to be a football fan.

4 Likes

Storage Hunters it was

RIP

1 Like

Rip, bad day.

2 Likes

He looked like he’d only have been early 40s.

1 Like

Really? What a rat :rofl:

1 Like

He’s left Arsenal fan TV and now lives in New York so technically this has nothing to do with them lol

1 Like

Will be back by next year… :eyes:

1 Like

Just thinking… who will wear this??

It is fucking cold now, and if they want to make it, make the hoodies, jackets, sweater stuffs like that.
By the time people can wear the short sleeves, Arteta may be gone already.

Also, no logo no nothing… people just wondering who the fuck Arteta is, if not an Arsenal fan…
Maybe they will think, Arteta is a spanish word means fuck, and you are saying “fuck out” on your t-shirt.

1 Like

Lame. Profiting off fan discontent. He should stick to venting and discussing our problems like everyone else.

3 Likes

What a clown, I hope no one buys that shit.

Let’s just be glad the US took him off of our hands

The Burnley game showed why we should return to the back 5 immediately regardless of managerial change and take a chance on youngsters like Saliba, Smith-Rowe, Nelson and Maitland-Niles. Good content from AFTV.

Unless we play a counter attack style, otherwise playing 5 at back is like inviting people to attack us but we are not quick enough to move the ball out.
Basically it will be just like the same, we look solid on defense (but still leak a freaking goal here and there), but toothless on offense.

2 Likes

The problem is Xhaka, Holding, Bellerin are way too out of sync positionally outside of a 5. They haven’t got a clue as a 4.

At the very least they’ve had some success in the 5-2-3 before and it hides some weaknesses. We only started getting that “solid” reputation playing in that shape despite how dull and boring it was.

2 Likes

It’s hard to be impressed by what we did under a back 5 given most of it revolved around putting 11 men behind the ball. What Aston Villa did to us should shatter any ideas that it was a working system.

It’s going to need some serious evolution if it’s going to be the future.

2 Likes

The more people involved, the more complex it is.
I think 4 is easier to understand, to absorb, the execute than 5.

As @RockyMaivia said, jamming our own box is not a solution, not even a reason why we got wins/points previously. Just one game Villa exposed us totally.
If it was that good, we should have stick with this 5-men defense group… but Arteta did not.

I agree with a lot of the stuf Kenny Ken says here. Mans been an Arsenal fan for like 40 years rarely gets riled up. List is a bit unrealistic but honestly it’s mostly correct in my opinion.

All a bit performative now and I know it always has been, but the reaction just looks out of place now.

Too greater distance from the game. AFTV was great because they could fake authenticity by being at the stadium.

Saying that…people are still watching. 200k views for Troopz vids on YouTube. The mock outrage has an audience.

1 Like

I can’t believe him and DT still get so fucking angry about arsenal lol :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes