AFTV

Don Robbie on that man scapping ting. Plus his new hair cut looking sharp!

1 Like
3 Likes

Man, I didn’t even like this song when it first blew up. You couldn’t go to a rave or a house party in London without hearing this at one point.

I don’t even wanna press play. I can’t even begin to imagine how cringe that’s gonna be

3 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things.

It’s actually not bad lol

I don’t know it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bro I absolutely hate it lol. Maybe it’s cause it’s been rinsed for so many years the fact that Donae’o still eats well off that one track is insane lol

The song has been overplayed I’ll admit lol but that vid is well done tbf, the good vibes are nice to see

5 Likes

I always thought that Devil in a Blue Dress was a better funky tune anyway. The ubiquity of Party Hard was too much.

1 Like

Anyone else feel AFTV has really rebranded itself over the last year or so. You can tell it’s now in bed with a lot of big money companies. Just from their recent hires and gradually weening out the old guard, the likes of Claude, Lee Gunner and a few others with different opinions and not the type you want around a more professionally run company and with Troopz jumping ship. Even DT’s role has somewhat diminish but he’s still around. They are bringing in younger more professional presenters (although that young lad Jamie seems a good hire) and less in your face personalities. Definitely doesn’t feel like the same channel that it was a year ago.

When’s the last time they had people calling them out for something, the last thing I remember was Claude over his comments about Son during NLD. Apart from that it’s been overshadowed now by United Stand. Maybe it’s just me that’s notice it lol.

1 Like

Holy shit…

1 Like

Who was he? Was he in AFTV?

Yea he would appear semi-regularly on there.

Ahh right. I was really confused, I googled him and got this

Who died in 2011.

Anyway… RIP.

2 Likes

Terrible news, the guy was larger than life and lived and breathed the Arsenal. Wasn’t really an AFTV regular but was at every game, and you could always hear him around the way with his larger than life personality, laughing or joking about with a group of fans. Shame really as he must only be in his late 30s early 40s.

R.I.P

2 Likes

Any pictures? I can’t remember him

42 apparently

1 Like

1364490_1

1 Like

Oh bloody hell. Yeah I remember him.

Wasn’t he semi-famous before AFTV?

1 Like

Not too sure. I know he was on AFTV, then soon after went on Big Brother, idk if he was big before it

2 Likes