AFTV

We could call him NorthBanksy

:drum:

2 Likes

And Melvin Bragg can be southbanksy.

1 Like

I think you’re exaggerating the nonsense a touch, I’m not saying they had a good 25 years but the word nonsense is also over the top.

They won a treble in 2001, not your ideal treble but still an achievement to win both domestic cups and the UEFA cup in the same season.

They also had legit title challengers in 2002, 2009 & 2014 in which they achieved 80 + points and came close to titles.

Won the CL in 2005, made the final in 2007 and another SF in 2008.

A couple more domestic cups in the 2000-2009 period also.

Obviously they had a really poor period from 2010-2015 ( funnily enough they still came close to a title than us) but the 2000-2009 run isn’t as bad as made out.

Can’t speak much for the 90s as I didn’t follow it until 1998, but on paper that looks a piss poor period for them.

3 Likes

That’s a bollocks opinion.

All they do week in week out is go to games and talk about how they feel about those games etc.

DT got torreiras shirt ffs who are you jakeyboy?..

I think your jealous or racist. Their opinion gets real attention. Maybe your the fan base mug? No other fans know who you are because you been key board warrioring for a decade?.

They are our family of dedicated fans who go to every matcb show some love.

Bruh, they go to the games and ignore the actual game to point a selfie stick at themselves the whole time and try to monetize that as some sort of content. They might have started as hardcore supporters but they’ve shown their true colors at this point. Also hasn’t the Robbie cunt admitted that they like it when we struggle because they get more clicks?? :joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re a fucking idiot.

5 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

No changes there then lol

Troopz does that. Tbh I not keen on him. That’s one of them tho not the majority. The majority are just there to have their say and watch the match and follow our club. They pay a lot of money to be at those matches.

Sounds like jealously.

If you run a group not initially intended to make money that somehow ends up possibly making money what’s the problem??

Does anyone have to pay to watch? No…

He hasn’t “admitted” anything but no denying more people watch when we are losing. And he’s far from a Cunt.

Jealousy all it is. Plain as day.

Class post that…

Classic racism, plain as day.

1 Like

Na mate… Just jealous

I keep coming back to this and laughing.

Honestly, why are you calling me jealous and racist? I’d love further insight on this lol

1 Like

Which aspect do you believe induces jealousy?

I am laughing my hats off.

1 Like

Arsenal Fan Tv and crucial Robbie getting destroyed right now by Simon Jordan on TalkSport if anyone’s interested

He’s a guest on the show and is singularly failing to convince that the whole channel is doing anything other than monetising unhappiness

1 Like

Never did i think I’d ever agree with Simon Jordan.

Is he still going out with that model? Sophie whatsherface?

His books a very good read. He actually articulates quite well when I’ve listened to him.
Didn’t think I’d ever say that when he first came into the game. Old school snobbery on my part that.

1 Like

To be honest, mate, when I was growing up, there appeared to be a “phenotype” when it came to Arsenal fans. Not rough in the slightest, well spoken, well-versed about all things Arsenal amd quite often grumpy and miserable! Noel Gallacher rather affectionately called us “a bunch of Geography teachers” in one interview I watched of his.

I think there is a growing dismay about the caricatures that are on AFTV. The language they use, the ridiculous in-fighting they cause, the reputation they have and, ultimately, the power they have.

A number of oppositions fans’ image of an Arsenal fan is most probably a cap-wearing thug who always wants the manager out. This is a far cry from the image I grew up with.

If this is now the Arsenal family you speak of, disown me.

3 Likes