AFTV

Win-win some would say

https://twitter.com/MajesticMatteo/status/1188529173758906368?s=19

https://twitter.com/MajesticMatteo/status/1188539617768890369?s=19

:arteta:

Other fans will be loving the viewing on show these days.

1 Like

lads lads lads lads! @Everyone

long ass thread but it’s worth it :arteta: siu

:arteta: :giroud2: :ozil: :laca2:

3 Likes

I couldn’t read that stuff, How old is this guy ?and why is he writing like that?

10 Likes

Lol

Looks helplessly for a dislike button.

Ha good payoff at the end there. What a snivelling, cowardly cunt this DT fella is :arteta:

1 Like

I really enjoyed not reading any of that

2 Likes

I think AFTV gets far too much hate and made the scape goat for a lot of clubs faults. Some of who go on I ain’t fans off, Heavy D being one, preachy Moh is another and I do think DT is more about promoting his own brand but he does go to all the games and doesn’t deserve half the crap he gets. I think Claude will never be happy even if we won every damn trophy he find a excuses to moan.

But the likes of Lee Judges, Graham, Kenny Ken and a few others are great.

2 Likes

Graham’s understanding about the tactical side of the game is very good, really enjoy listening to his interviews.

1 Like

What kind of a cunt would buy these? :joy:

Lol here’s why it appeared in my timeline :grin:

9 Likes

Why any Arsenal fan would dislike AFTV is beyond me.
It’s for fans made by fans.

This really pissed me off this morning.

CLEARLY THE BOARD HAVE PAID SOMEONE TO DO THIS PROFESSIONALLLY. It’s written perfectly. I’m an ex graffiti artist and I tell you now that it’s commissioned by the board!!!

:rofl::joy:

Fucking Banksy going backwards now.

3 Likes

Banksys a Yid!

Its made by our fans for opposition fans, all it achieves is amusing rival fans and making our fanbase look like a bigger bunch of mugs than we already did.

Honestly, and I’m not just saying this, but why any Arsenal fan would like AFTV is beyond me.

8 Likes

Tbh if we were run in a successful way like Liverpool then fuck all opposition fans would watch AFTV, ultimately it just all boils down to the club being shit.

1 Like

Does every single post have to be some sort of homage to Liverpool? They went through 25 years of nonsense before finally stumbling upon the right managerial appointment. They don’t deserve half as much credit as you’re giving them.

11 Likes

I am in fits of laughter indeed. You won’t find me argue whether Liverpool are successful in last 2 seasons or not. However, that is after almost three decades of mis-management.
I would say the appreciation of their management is a very myopic act.

2 Likes

Clearly commissioned by the board :rofl: