AFCON

Yeah it’s a terrible team lol

1 Like

So Partey is coming home soon?

He was awful along with the rest of the Ghana team

Well Gabon and Ghana are in the same group so we’ll probably (hopefully) get Partey or Aubameyang back early.

1 Like

Aubameyang? To sell him earlier you mean?

I’m an optimist. :joy:

I didn’t follow him at all tbh, his brother who’s injured is apparently decent.

1 Like

Which channel is showing these games?

Sky Sports

1 Like

Happy that Ghana lost, but then I see the top 3 are a chance at progression ?

ESPN 1 and 2 I believe.

1 Like

I see Cape Verdi got a win. Three years ago I hadn’t heard of them and now I’m following their results. Great stuff for Pico. :slight_smile:

Also 4/5 matches have finished 1-0 so far? :joy:

1 Like

Make sure you support Morocco though :eyes:

1 Like

I gotta be honest here and say Cameroon are my team. I know Roger Milla had some troubles with authorities later in life but my memories of him at WC90 will forever hold.

But after them and CV, you got it!

1 Like

Works for me lol

1 Like

Morocco fully deserved that W.

Looking forward to Nigeria vs Egypt

1 Like

Big game. Loyalties are torn on this one. Want Egypt to win for their North African roots but the Mrs is Nigerian so I’m all over the shop and watching it at hers too

Who you got bro?

Wasn’t your ex Nigerian too??

Man’s got a type haha

I’m team Nigeria by virtue of loving Kanu and Jay Jay Okocha growing up and Nigeria being one of the best African teams when I was young

1 Like

Haha she was but I don’t have a type like that. Most of the women I’ve dated have been Caribbean / Mixed / North African

But it’s always personality that keeps me interested in someone and a bit of similarity in culture too lol

2 Likes

It’s got to be Egypt. Keep Elneny and Salah there as long as possible :sweat_smile:

1 Like