AFCON

DIMA MAROCC :morocco::morocco::morocco::morocco:

Into the quarter finals. Alioui scores a screamer against defending champions Côte d’Ivoire.

I have a feeling we’re gonna end the long drought this year.

4 Likes

Defending champion Ivory Coast are gone.

1 Like

YEES, Ghana or Egypt in the next round.

1 Like

0-0 at HT. So nervous. Many key players injured but this is the best we have played as a team since 2004 during Zaki’s first stint as manager.

1-0 Egypt. For a country with such a rich AFCON history they have a lot of unknown players past and present. To me at least.

We had enough chances to score a goal and then in the end the Egyptians took over late in the game

Hope Elneny is fit for the final. We need another winner in the Arsenal squad.

1 Like

You defiantly deserved that game, we were lucky enough to get away with a late winner. Good luck in the WC qualifiers.

1 Like

Elneny just scored a very good goal in the final against Cameron. He hit the roof of the net from a funny angle.

Good luck to Egypt today. Nice goal.

1 Like

This will be heartbreaking for Egypt.

Youth very much beating experience in this one

Egypt side is very youthful as well, only 4 of them played African Cup before. I think average age was 25, in spite of their 44 years old goalie.

I wonder if Joël Matip has any regrets about missing AFCON to help Liverpool get 1 point in a month…

He played well in general terms. I enjoyed the game.

Hopefully he comes back with more confidence and a better level.

1 Like

@wilshambition

3 out of 3 bro. Top of the group - I’ve got a feeling we’re gonna do it this year

1 Like

Yes bro, i’ve never been this confident before, we had to win against South Africa, we always had bad results against them before, the defense and midfield are pretty solid.

1 Like

:grimacing: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Yeah didn’t go as expected, might start watching another sport, football isn’t exactly doing me any favours lately.

2 Likes

No afcon LMS @Calum :santi: