AFC Bournemouth

Is this a real thing in football grounds? Lol

1 Like

Yeah, football fans can’t be trusted. You can drink in the stands at other sports, just not football.

1 Like

Tbh would be fucking mayhem if we were allowed.

Even just the amount of beer thrown when a goal goes in would be mental. Never mind the needless fights it would cause :rofl:

Gotta go to the rugby or cricket if you wana drink during a match in the UK.

2 Likes

I mean come on though.

I know we act like football fans are hard done by, but realistically they can’t be trusted.

Rugby/cricket etc. fans are way more mature and classy, it’s not even a fucking discussion let’s be honest.

1 Like

I can remember on the North Bank at Highbury when the only food you could buy was a bag of peanuts in their shells. :grinning:
If you wanted a beer, you had to wait until after the game and go to the pub.

If you go to cricket, you need an armchair, a good book and a steady supply of beer. :grinning:

It’s not two separate groups of people though. Lots of people are fans of both and watch both regularly. The ban was originally brought in to tackle hooliganism, which isn’t as prevalent as it was then.

Yes it is and it’s the reason I didn’t drink during games whilst at the Emirates, fucking pointless if you can’t take it back to your seat.

1 Like

Leeds mate is already wound up, been telling us this’ll never happen for the last few days looool.

Wait, did Everton lose to a manager less Bournemouth? Twice?

4 Likes

They’ve been manager less since August. Gary O’Neil is basically the manager in all but name imo :joy:

5 Likes

Michael B. Jordan is a minority owner of Bournemouth. In what has to be the most random pairing ever lol

“the takeover was finally approved by the Premier League following a stringent owners and directors test”

Fuck out of here with that bullshit. Same lot of jokers that let Saudi Arabia buy a club in the PL.

2 Likes

Am I getting this right? Michael B Jordan has become a part owner of the Cherries? I thought he was just at the Bridge to cheer along with a wall of gammon. :man_shrugging:t3:

facepalm

Ah they should have said “GON has gone”

3 Likes

He did very well last season, I felt.

They got new owners this season though, they probably want to put their own stamp on things and bring in a more “exciting” name.

Hope they get relegated, new owner sounds like a bozo

This is a team that is supremely lucky to be in the league thanks to O’Neil’s efforts and he’s talking about style of play when the team is full of Championship level talent

Get the hell outta here

2 Likes