AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

Things looking bleak for Pepe here now. Disappointing all round this.

1 Like

It’s like do coaches not watch any previous tape on this team?

2 Likes

The lineup looks like a continuation of what we’ve seen in our recent dreadful run of form.

I hope Arteta can get them playing a lot better though as this selection looks a worry.

I’m even more confused now about why we splashed most of our transfer budget on Pepe.

1 Like

A cheeky, clever, chip shot from Ozil and a scrambled in-off-a-defender’s-arse. 2-0 to The Arsenal. Come on you cunts.

1 Like

Özil and Torreira starting? #ArtetaOUT

Arteta quite well spoken, mentioning he cares more about the performance and effort than results right now.

This womans coat is so weird , but I dig it.

Aubameyang wide…sigh. Where’s Pepe?

Pepe may be loaned out in January

It wasn’t always the lineup that was the issue with Emery, though. It was the way those in the lineup had been told to play football. So hopefully, although it doesn’t look amazing on paper, they’ve at least learnt the basics.

1 Like

The sheere formation not so important as installing certain mechanisms in our game, a certain level of intensity and stuff like that…

I don’t think we’re going to see much of that in the first couple of games, but let’s see. If he really want’s to build a certain way of football, that will definitely take some time.

2 Likes

You got a sauce for that spicy take my dude?

1 Like

Not impressed…

No suit! Scandal!

As if xhaka is fucking starting it makes me so fucking mad look at him for fucks sake

Unforced error no 1 by Xhaka under new management

1 Like

Make a run for that ball Auba…

Saka, the cut back to Xhaka was a better option ffs.

Nelson is quality.

Some of the worst defending I have ever seen for that Fraser chance.

Nelson really has abundance of talent on the ball, in one on one situations… It would be such a shame if we can’t polish him to produce some end product on a regular basis.

1 Like

Ah laca

1 Like

Lacazzate is on heels. Needs to buck up.