AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

Dont expect any immediate change. Bournemouth edge it but us playing better than our previous performances.

2 Likes

Isn’t that a contradiction. A defeat is flat out bollocks regardless.

1 Like

This is hard to predict.
We’re away from home to a club who aren’t in great form.
We have a new manager who probably isn’t going to have that much impact on the worst team we have had in the PL era but at least he isn’t Emery.

They have lost six out of their last seven matches including their last match against Burnley so we should at least get a draw.

It will be very close and could be a low scoring draw but I’ll go for a 1-0 win, Aubameyang to score.

To show how close the PL is, apart from Liverpool, If we lose, they will have gone from a team two points above the relegation places, to one point behind us but if we win we’ll go one point off the top six places.

1 Like

Expecting us to play along angles and lines today. That would be a massive improvement.

I cant agree more with Arteta that our body positioning needs working. Its straightup kills flow of our game.

Dozi is the worst in this department. Hope he benefits.

Seeing videos and interviews, i guess movement is big part of Artetas game plan which we severely lack. Lets hope for the best.

Let’s just hope we see our team full of determination and playing a faster controlling game, win or lose

1 Like

I agree.
I don’t think Arteta is going to make that much difference yet, but I do expect the players to show it bit more movement and effort, especially against Bournemouth.

Both clubs must be the two most out of form teams, in recent games, in the PL.

Behnchodayya we are fucking winning it ALL next szn

:giroud2:

1 Like

Bournemouth have 6 first team injuries and have lost 5 out of their last 6 games. Have been on par with the relegation teams performance wise so, this should be a very easy first game for Arteta.

No way we don’t win this one, new manager bounce, quality of players etc…

The Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth.

Ozil back in. Auba and Laca both start.

Not really happy with the lineup.

Laca to stink out the place again, but I hope not. But if you’re gonna play him #9, just play an actual winger on the wings ffs. Pepe

Guess he has to make the same mistakes Freddie made at the beginning for some reason, why can’t they just skip that part.

I like Nelson starting though.

2 Likes

COYG
Let’s have a good away win !

Auba on the wing, fucking xhaka, fucking Sokratis although I guess chambers cant play due to yellow cards maybe?

Hope Auba is out wide and that this isnt 442

1 Like

Arteta the genius gonna bring it back. :giroud2:

1 Like

True about Xhaka then. Fucking Ozil walking around . Guess that means he’s staying as well.
Fucking visionary manager.

I am equally worried it is a 4-2-3-1 with another 2-man midfield xhaka shitfest lol

5 Likes

All that hype and his first team selection is an Emery special :pepe1:

3 Likes

This lineup… :santi:

I realize Arteta doesn’t have a ton of time to prep but man it’s so frustrating to see Xhaka starting time after time.

I’m secretly hoping this is a four four fucking two and that Arteta is actually a long ball merchant! What a plot twist that would be.

I hate it.

These seniors are a disease man. Getting them out will be the silver lining to any shite that comes our way.

Xhaka really must do well in training that we don’t see, can’t explain it otherwise. Also, sounded like he (Arteta) was emphasising things like body language, effort, running etc in all his first interviews, seemed like a passive-aggressive hint directed towards Özil lol curious to see how he acts on the pitch today.

Either way why can’t we just play a 3 man midfield with Gonzo in it to tighten up around Xhaka and play Gabi/Pepe-Laca-Auba up front or something.