Abortion

You’re such a massive arsehole.

1 Like

If it wasn’t insanely hypocritical, I could at least appreciate a metaphysical debate…

It reminds me of Monty Python with “every sperm is sacred” song.

We will never see eye to eye on this b/c it is ideology for you.

1 Like

Im not at all surprised that you stand behind this. I’m not even going to start a argument, there’s no point. The rest of the free world will thankfully still function as usual.

1 Like

Of course telling people to think and take responsibility for themselves, makes me asshole :rofl:

Hey take responsibility for your body so don’t have to kill innocent kids in belly🤷🏾‍♂️

Ideology haha :rofl: I think you need some self reflection, you don’t need ideology to know when something is wrong on many levels.

Well that’s not fucking good.

1 Like

The leaker is a brave person and has almost ensured this will likely not happen.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Exactly.

Personally I’m not a big fan of it (who is) but I am realistic when it comes to this.

If it’s legal, it’s done properly and with women looked after in case things go wrong

If it’s not legal it happens in backalleys with horrible deaths from bleeding, sepsis etc

2 Likes

I’m guessing (based on OA’s track record) that this thread yet again will turn into a shit show. A shit show of men deciding for women what they can’t do with their bodies. Add a pinch of religion too and we’re all set.

8 Likes

Yep.

May as well mute this bastard right now.

You can mute two people and you probably wont notice the shit show :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Chopping dicks off could be used as a recommendation again for some.

I just don’t understand where someone gets off thinking they should be entitled to control someone else’s body due to their own religious belief.

Mind boggling levels of entitlement.

4 Likes

That’s how religion works.
It’s about implementing control.

The lack of empathy and forgiveness shown by religious leaders and decision makers is astonishing, considering that is what they claim to be about.

2 Likes

A story as old as time itself.

Don’t forget the religious followers that enable them

2 Likes

How do you figure?

The only way to stop it would be somehow codifying Roe in Federal law. The Dems need 60 votes to do that or slimeballs like Manchin and Sinema to remove the filibuster.

Dunno just think there will be such a backlash to this peak that they will backtrack maybe.