Aaron Ramsey

We made a lot of dumb moves over the last ten years but not giving him a huge contract was a good call.

10 Likes

But look how pretty he is

2 Likes

If and only if heā€™s willing to take a massive pay cut, Iā€™d take him here. Could be a decent squad player.

Not my type, heā€™s all yours

1 Like

Must be one sweet ass pay off.

Running (limping) away with some of that de Ligt money

Donā€™t want him even if he plays for free. His coming injuries are probably contagious and would be a disaster for us.

2 Likes

Brentford do another redemption arc. What do you say? @Cristo

Nah theyā€™re getting relegated, I donā€™t want him being a part of that

1 Like

Heā€™s off to Nottingham Iā€™ve heard. Brentford are too smart with the data to waste time on Ramsey.

@Phoebica nah no way, Brentford learnt a lot from last season and I think theyā€™ll be a lot more solid in the middle of the season. If thereā€™s one club that knows how to make use of valuable data and learnings itā€™s them. Theyā€™ll be on it.

Fulham will be straight back down as always.

1 Like

Nah this will be the year Fulham survive. Trust me, I usually get the relegated teams right in my predictions

:joy: :joy:

I am low key hoping he just retires so we can move out of people wanting him back as a player and we can move into the people wanting him back as a coach phase.

5 Likes

Yeah just a shame we wasted years keeping him as a mainstay in the midfield and not resigning Fabregas because of him/ozil.

Ramsey been shown up big time since leaving us and itā€™s not just injuries.

1 Like

Ramsey got his money and can now chill for life. Great move for him tbh lol.

1 Like

would be nice to see Rambo back in the prem, looks as if heā€™s going to Forrest so best of luck to him

His fitness issues are a luxury that nobody should take a chance on.
Rangers got nothing out of him and Forest would just cost themselves a player on the squad.

Nottingham Forest surely canā€™t afford him? Heā€™ll be looking for at least 150k a week.

1 Like

He couldnā€™t get 90 minutes for Rangers. I donā€™t think anyone is giving him 150k a week.

2 Likes

He dramatically flopped at Rangers and missed the vital penalty in a European final.

He aint getting close to 150k