Aaron Ramsdale (1)

@BizzySignal

1 Like
11 Likes

Ramsdale digging out Sheff United

5 Likes

Awful from Sheffield, sounds like he would have signed a new contract without that comment being made :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So he felt disrespected and then refused to train or play until he got his move?

The money was surely better for them anyway.

1 Like

Reckon it mustā€™ve been someone important at the club for him to take it to heart like that.

Canā€™t believe heā€™s admitted to such a disciplinary breach. Arsenal career is now over for the poor lad.

1 Like

If I were him Iā€™d keep that story on the down low, not a good look for Sheffield but not really for him either

8 Likes

Yep. Itā€™s actually grossly unprofessional and I love Ramsdale.

Weā€™ve got players on our books who are disliked by sections of the support for less than what he did to get out of Sheffield United.

Obviously Iā€™m glad he did it because it forced through a move here but there are members of the forum who openly questioned Auba professionalism for being grumpy and wanting to leave Dortmund despite still playing and scoring and giving 100% on the pitch.

1 Like

Heā€™s young and at that age its easy to be naive and believe what a trustworthy person tells you. Heā€™s learned that lesson now, itā€™s only true if itā€™s on paper. Been through a similar scenario myself and I learned the hard way.

1 Like

Ramsdale is going to end up being Sheff Utdā€™s RvC

I live the way this lad spoke to Safe Hands about playing for The Arsenal, that shows respect and the fact Ramsdale understands the traditions of our club .
Seamen is now back at The Arsenal training the keepers .
Letā€™s all thank King George Graham for signing Safe Hands .
COYG

4 Likes
2 Likes

I wanted to see what the reaction was like to his interview on the Sheff United forum. Some fairly well thought out posts tbh. All the home truths that were once withheld are now coming out though.

Ramsdale wouldnā€™t be an Arsenal player if he didnā€™t take such a firm stance. A lot of transfers are probably like this, but we the fans often have to fill in the blanks and make up our own narratives based on reports.

Didnā€™t fancy her anyway

1 Like

This is a really good watch btw

1hr 36 mins. Talking about his career so far etc

He likes a camera and a microphone this lad doesnā€™t he.:joy:

2 Likes

Its the same interview tbf.

This is the full release.

1 Like

Ben Foster now and he was playing golf with guy off Soccer AM.

1hr30 minutesā€¦I just hope the interesting quotes get posted on Twitter lol

1 Like