Aaron Ramsdale (1)

That drive when he took the ball out and slid it into midfield was tremendous.

2 Likes

I like the fact he knows when to play from the back and when to hit it long to beat the frontal press.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Is there a lot of buzz about Ramsdale taking over from Pickford?

I think it will build if he continues as is but Pickford hasnā€™t done much wrong in an England shirt so it would definitely be healthy competition.

1 Like

Yeah and he was included in the squad for the first time last round of friendlies with ESR and got a game as well I think.

Nothing concrete yet but old T-Rex Arms is definitely looking over his shoulder haha

1 Like

Pickfordā€™s done nothing particularly good, just not horrendously messed up yet either. He was a mess in 1 or 2 games at the WC where you could see him losing his mind and getting flustered and panicky which are ugly things to see from your keeper. Iā€™d love to see him binned.

2 Likes
20 Likes

Basically every time I hear anything about this guy :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

What a guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

The grin on his face lol, heā€™s feeding off of it.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:heā€™s a proper wind up

3 Likes

Foot fans are so cringey

2 Likes

Man I hate Leeds fans

Sadly thatā€™s a lot of football fans, not just Leeds. They have no constructive avenue for their anger, so it manifests like that.

1 Like

Oh I know. Theyā€™ve just got the most reputation for being dickheads lol

Theyā€™re all weird up there tbh.

Iā€™ve never had a problem at Man City or Burnley, mind you.

1 Like

Iā€™m quickly becoming suspiciously relaxed when heā€™s about to get involved in something on the pitch.

Iā€™m not used to us having a reliable keeper like this. Where are the brain farts?

Iā€™ve got an inner struggle going on inside meā€¦ dare I trust again? Or will I end up getting hurt again :santi: Looks like Iā€™ve got an internal soap opera on my hands.

6 Likes

Friend, I was just like you. Then I learned to trust in Our Savior Aaron Ramadale. Lean into his embrace with his weird lizard-man gloves.

Honestly from the moment I saw him turn up to his signing with his whole family, I loved the guy. Someone who clearly felt so proud signing for this club, that he wanted his family to be there. No way you canā€™t love this guy. The best thing is in addition to being humble and a generally good person, heā€™s also an amazing goalkeeper.

Heā€™s become my current favourite Arsenal player.

@Joshua that extra ā€œuā€ is for you broski

9 Likes