Aaron Ramsdale (1)

Ketchup and mayo is for fat fucks. Water is King.

Love dunking chips in water

6 Likes

Gonna throw in a couple of my favourites here, Aioli and Sriracha beats anything that has been mentioned here, no contest game over.

It’s made with just the yolk which is why it’s so expensive whereas all the other brands are made using the whole egg.

1 Like

Try dunking them in milkshake.

1 Like

Chips? Can only be gravy.

This is McDonald’s code for knowing who is in the Illuminati. Respect, sir.

1 Like

:gloves: :gloves:

9 Likes
4 Likes

ÖdegĂ„rd was great but maybe Ramsdale actual motm here against spurs.

Second half we started swiveling but he was rock solid and carried us through. Masterclass :ramsdale:

7 Likes

Been a while since he’s had to have a game like that. When called upon he truly performed today.

13 Likes

What a performance

Superb. Got us the win when they came out the second half flying

5 Likes

9 clean sheets now, tied for 2nd in PL.

8 Likes

That save from Son in the first half and that leg save from Sessegnon in the second. He won us those 3 points imo.

11 Likes

That floppy haired cunt with a bitch move

5 Likes

Let’s hold our breath for the FA to do something.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There were 2 efforts from Kane aswell where Ramsdale was sharp to it and thought “not today”.

He was on it

8 Likes

Made Lloris look like an utter clown today. Not only with his saves but especially with his distribution.

Should be talked about more but “unfortunately” we don’t concede a thousand chances so he can have a highlight reel of saves like today. :ramsdale:

2 Likes

Oh my, I didn’t realise that Ramsdale did nothing. When Gary Neville said “Ohhhh Fiiiight” I thought Ramsdale had a go at that thug. My oh my, Tottenham are in a lot of trouble there.

They’ll still find a way of charging us though but Spurs, that could be a big fine for the fan kicking Ramsdale.

3 Likes
14 Likes