Aaron Ramsdale (1)

16 Likes

Fantastic performance!! Match winning

1 Like

What the fuck is Richarlison in Rambo’s face like that for?

1 Like

Replays showing a Spurs fan coming and kicking Ramsdale in the back.

Hope that club gets hit with a fine for failing to control their fans and that fan is banned from football. Ridiculous

Sign of a truly good keeper. Our defence has done a lot of his work for him this season but when we needed him he stepped up no questions asked.

Bit like Neuer and Bayern Munich

5 Likes

Full video

Richarlison can fuck off too. Absolute melt

3 Likes

I remember our players doing that during a match when Spurs scored (the NLD Emery won) and celebrated in front of our fans and gave them some stick. I quite liked our players reacting to that.

I think Richarlison’s a prick but I don’t have a huge issue with what he’s done by confronting Ramsdale. Should have kept his hand out of his face though.

The fan on the other hand, cunt.

3 Likes

The type of GK performance that really instills belief in the team, was everywhere and just wouldn’t let them past

Huge performance and came up big when we needed him, deserved MOTM

8 Likes

Absolutely stepped out when it mattered the most. Two huge saves, especially the one against Sessegnon, during the best period Spurs had today and the only period where they looked better on the pitch.
Looking at the momentum they were creating there, had they scored we would be in a very very difficult situation.

For that alone probably deserves the MOTM award.

This could be his best game in the last year btw.

4 Likes

He did what you need from a top class keeper and that was fucking nothing for the entire first half outside two massive moments that kept us ahead

We’ve always had solid shot stoppers when they’re getting peppered but to hold your concentration through the boredom is what separates the elite from the good.

Held his concentration, held his nerve. Amazing performance.

14 Likes

Fucking love this guy. Top keeper and top shithouser as well, what more could you want?

11 Likes
25 Likes

Majestic.

1 Like

Bringing back bit of that Mad Jens presence we had back in the day. :ramsdale:

Although, thinking through… nahh… He’s still not in Jens’ league. That fucker was literally waiting for every little opportunity to cause trouble and get into a fight even if he had to run to the opposition box :arteta:

Gotta love Mad Jens :heart: :arteta:

13 Likes

Yea I loved him too. :heart:

3 Likes

Hope richarlison gets a ban for the hand in the face as well.

Wasn’t any need for him to get involved, especially being arguably the biggest troll in the PL himself.

6 Likes

Excellent today. Like Gabriel, Zinchenko etc he seems to have that little bit about him that I think is key to winning teams.

10 Likes

I wonder what mad Jens would have done ?
He would have gone after him and taken on the crowd .

5 Likes

Hmmm… He’d start the fight and then walk away calmy asking what did he do, watching the stadium burning in flames.

5 Likes

Had to a lot more in the second today than he usually has to do… Did it brilliantly, made some top class saves and was solid as a rock on anything he had to catch…