Aaron Ramsdale (1)

Inaki is clearly a liability, I don’t care how fucking good he was at doing chucking balls at Martinez and Leno promoting a signing like Runarsson is a devastating blunder for a coach at the top level.

Then trying to go all in and pay £30m for Aaron Fucking Ramsdale… Jesus fucking Christ you’d have thought the red flags and alarm bells would really be going off right now

10 Likes

Tbf teabagging players you’re supposed to be coaching isn’t a good idea.

1 Like

Raya, Runarson, Ramsdale recommended and we also had Ryan…I guess it’s a pity that guy isn’t called Ronana or he’d have been signed up by now!

4 Likes

Looks like we are a club where people fail upwards. Vinai did a terrible job on commercial deals, club structure, etc., and got promoted. Inaki gets a reward for Runarsson by being fully entrusted to make a pick for approx. 30m.

3 Likes

Tbf Vinai was just the last man standing. I’m not sure it was as much of a promotion as it was the club literally having nobody else to handle it. The mistake was not conducting a search for someone better.

4 Likes

If so, he shouldn’t be employed at Arsenal.

Utter shambles if this big fee for Ramsdale is true.

2 Likes

To be fair Ramsdale is probably an okay choice for number two. His club got relegated so it would be worth enquiring in the hope of picking him up for a fair price.

The talk of 30m bids being rejected and further bids incoming sounds more like paper talk right now, and it probably gets so much reaction and so many shares that they’d be stupid to not keep milking it.

1 Like

Not sure this been posted before, but fuck it.

10 Likes

Sky saying we want a goalkeeper and he’s the only one we want :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Whose nudes does he hold?

Why is this thread still here? This is bad Hoodoo, burn it

2 Likes

This just won’t go away will it. Such as underwhelming and dismal potential signing.

2 Likes

Only when I saw new posts here did I realise I’d been living a life of bliss in which there hadn’t been any new chat about us signing this guy for stupid money.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand why.

There are hundreds or possibly thousands of keepers out there.

Arteta seems to want us to play out but I’m not sure he did a ton of that last season at Sheffield.

1 Like

Is a Ramsdale like crypto?

What is the Ramsdale spot price on the market right now?

£40m :rofl:

1 Like

I mean I’m all for Ramsdale being our second choice, but for near 40m? Fuck that

1 Like

SHIBA RAMIES :chart_with_upwards_trend: :arrow_up:

Have to think he will be given every chance at #1. Not a huge fan of Leno but FFS we have bigger problems.

4 Likes

We haven’t bought any attacking players, which we’re desperate for and have still got a long list of dross we need to get off the wage bill.

But the great thing is, we have bought a CB for 50m and given Xhaka a new contract, so buying Ramsdale for 40m would be the icing on the cake.

3 Likes