Aaron Ramsdale (1)

He will be off in Jan.
Arsenal played it well & has compelled him to find suitor if he wants to make it for WC squad.
Any idea Leno had of seeing out his contract must have evaporated with Ramsdale’s amazing start

Not that hard either, just get the right spin on the ball if you want to throw it far to the feet. De Gea was particularly bad at this a few years ago.

Big question to be asked if we reach the dizzying heights of a final in the Carabao Cup.

Keep Leno in goal? I’d say so.

1 Like

Nah, fuck him. You play your best side in a cup final.

5 Likes

The only thing letting Ramsjennings down is the shortsleeved ‘keepers jersey.
I can’t be doing with it .
It’s like undressing the most gorgeous lady you’ve ever met only to find ZZ-top under each armpit .
What a signing tho . I love this kid . We mustn’t get carried away tho . He’s bound to have a wobble , as all top keepers do . It’s how he’ll pick himself up that will show what he is made of .
:heart:AR number 1

1 Like

Exactly this :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like
5 Likes

tl;dr
save from the free kick was good but not the save of the season. probably made better saves in the match.

stats!

2 Likes

Every time I see that picture of the save, I have to look twice, as it looks like he is saving it with his leg!

Maybe I’m just getting old… :joy:

3 Likes

Nah analytics can suck a dick it was save of the season.

When both Schemichael and Seaman are creaming themselves over it that’s the end of the discussion in my book

14 Likes

I see that. It’s because of the light green colour around the armpit that matches the socks.

In this day and age everything needs to have some type of stat or analysis attached to it lol

9 Likes

The part about speed of the free kick was something Ramsdale himself mentioned tbf

Utterly ridiculous.

If two complete legends of the game come out and say it’s an incredible save/save of the season it just is lol

Schmeichels son is a direct competitor to Ramsdale, he ain’t going on to say something like that unless he fucking means it haha

All these fucking Twitter idiots who think they know better than anyone because of “models”, Christ Alive. So fucking over it.

10 Likes

Good to see Ramsdale is team Maddison too

1 Like

My model

Fuck your model fam

7 Likes

Imagine seeing that save and your instinct is to do a statistical breakdown of it. Why the fuck do some people even watch the game.

16 Likes

xfuckoffnerd

2 Likes

I hate as much as anyone this stuff. Tbf to @Flexo though he tends to pick out more stuff with context than a lot of random shit.
If he can get me to think on some of it, he’s doing well.

3 Likes

Not long until this man is England’s no1