Aaron Ramsdale (1)

I just regret not finding this place sooner. I wasted too much time over there tolerating garbage because I wasn’t aware of the alternative for global Arsenal fans.

3 Likes

Doesn’t help that when someone gets banned here they end up in AM.

2 Likes

I was replying to a comment defending the eager to fail post by telling people to look through this thread.

Most social media stuff is rival fans baiting and being nobs. So many fake accounts everywhere wouldn’t take any of it as serious.

:grinning:

23 Likes

Was quite skeptical about us signing him given his performances for Sheffield and the price involved, but I’d be glad to be proved wrong if he can turn a corner and be our Number 1 for years to come.

Yeah he had 1 dicy moment, probably his only dicy moment in his 3 games thus far.

It’ll be interesting to see how goes against better opponents when we are seriously challenged.

1 Like

Definitely.

We’ll find out next week

Not 100% sure tbh judging what I saw from Spurs at Crystal palace.

I’m very happy we signed him considering the alternative was Onana who wouldn’t have been able to play until probably next year meaning Leno was undisputed number one with cover from uselessson and that academy kid.

2 Likes

Love it
Absolutely fucking love it
No matter where The Arsenal are in the league we are a CLASS above the rest

4 Likes

Man of the match.

He was really.emotional and clearly loving the #aaron ramsdale# chants during and after the game

8 Likes

Hard to see how he gets dropped if that bizarro rumor was even true… has taken the #1 with both hands. Feel better with him back there.

I agree with the sentiment, but could you put it across in a less sinister way? :grinning:

3 Likes

Me too, but he is winning me over very quickly. Loved his first interview and really like the passion he shows when playing. I think we have our new No.1 keeper…

Excellent match. Dare I say a good buy by Edu and Arteta?!?!?!

Loving what I’m seeing so far. Commanding in the box and of his back four. Confident. His distribution long and short is amazing. Love how he always looks for the through pass to the midfielders unlike Leno who I hesitant about it and either misplaces it or delays it then is forced to pass sideways and even backwards as defenders need to get that deep thanks to him delaying that pass too much.

The way he saved that back pass from White was immense. Quick feet and quick thinking to get to the ball and not concede a penalty. Loved how confident he was that VAR will overrule the penalty and didn’t get too worked up with the ref and lose his concentration.

Love his passion as well! The way he congratulates his teammates after the game was a joy to watch. Anyone has clips of that?

4 Likes

So glad we have a likeable goalkeeper again :blush:

1 Like
3 Likes

Aaron-aldo Yashdale, the messiah has arrived to save this football club

3 Likes

MORE KAARACTAAAAR