Aaron Ramsdale (1)

Dr. Andrew Cunningham! I’m not even making it up either :joy:

He must be retired by now, that was like 22 years ago.

1 Like

I’m a little surprised they needed a team dentist :grin:

3 Likes

Enjoy “Rambo” unleashed he is going crazy with AFC Wimbledon goal keeper coach Bayzo who is also crazy …
It’s last game of season at Bradford.

I have no doubt he could be a Seaman …

1 Like

Make me wonder how poorly educated keeper have been throughout the year that a simple pass looks impressive.
Keepers are supposed to be footballers.

1 Like

Reminded me instantly of this

2 Likes

Sooner we can highlight a few passes from midfield I’ll work my way back to the keeper.

1 Like

6 Likes

Gonna need to tap the brakes here.

Let’s see how he performs against a PL team or two before comparing him to one of the best to play the position for the club. He’s previous PL stints were being part of relegated teams. Going to need him to be great as the defense in front of him is pretty poor.

As for the West Brom game, he didn’t do anything that wasn’t expected playing a championship team’s C squad.

2 Likes

I have see these Arsenal goal keepers play :
Furnell Wilson Barnet Rimmer Jennings Lukic Manningrr Mannonr Seaman Lehman Fabianski Aluminia Szczesny Czech and all the other Seaman wannabes …
I have also seen more of Rambo than any other Arsenal Fan having gone to all AFC WIMBLEDON home games and some away games .
Rambo is good ! Very Good … time will tell if he is Seamanesque or not …

2 Likes

He’s got a huge soul, the club needs players like him. He may not be Seaman but he’ll give 110% for the shirt. Slowly we’re getting players we can associate with again.

1 Like

I associate most strongly with good players, if that’s what he is then great. His “huge soul” would be a bonus.

1 Like

The reviews for when Ramsdale has played at this level have been mixed. I’ll be rooting for him to do well whenever he displaces Leno.

Main issue is the club paying over the odds for him when there are gaping holes in mid field and RB. Poor negotiation with a relegated club.

1 Like

Yes players with Soul Tony Adam’s Viera Keown .
We all know who they are…
Rambo Is in that mould, the video clip above thread shows his personality …
When Leno moves out and Rambo moves in, then you will see him bringing his s personality to the field…
nice touch seeing Rambo engaging with Auba after WBA game …

2 Likes

I’m starting to think we might not be at this guys level rather than the other way around.

3 Likes

Leno has always been average to be honest.

So sad to see 0-3 I’m on way to see Fan
Owned club play Ipswich, I may get some joy elsewhere…
I see there is new DIAL SQUARE FC, 3000 Arsenal Fans supporting them will see that Club rise like a rocket , god knows how successfull with 10,000 fans embracing new entity …but I am
Idealist…

He’s just been relegated twice in a row so I think there’s some way to go til we need to worry about not being at his level :grin:

3 Likes

I mean, we’re having a bloody good go at it.

2 Likes

What’s the verdict today then, did he have anything to do?

Looks alright in the kit.