CL: City
FA: City
LC: City

1 Like

Champions: Man City
Runners up: Liverpool
3rd: Man Utd
4th: Chelsea

Arsenal - best case top six - realistically 7th/8th - enough issues stack up 9th

Spurs - in trouble (between 8th-10th)

Relegation: Burnley/Newcastle/Brighton (toss up), Watford, Brentford

Surprise package: Norwich

CL: Man City
FA Cup: Man Utd
LC: Man City

My top 8

1. Chelsea
  2. United
  3. City
  4. Leicester
  5. Liverpool
  6. Villa
  7. Arsenal
  8. Spurs

Relegated: Norwich, Newcastle and Palace

Champions league : Paris
League Cup: Chelsea
FA cup: City

Will put City at the top if they get a striker, otherwise they ain’t winning shit.

1 Like

I’ll go with

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Chelsea
  4. Liverpool
  5. Arsenal
  6. spurs
  7. Leicester
  8. Aston Villa

Bottom

Southampton
Burnley
Brentford
Brighton
Crystal palace
Norwich
Watford

I might change this after the transfer window to see who gets Kane, who Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and us get and if Southampton, Crystal Palace and Brighton buy any decent replacements for players they’ve sold.

Last time big 6 finished top 6 was 18/19 wasn’t it ? Last 2 seasons we’ve had Leicester falling short of a CL place on the final day.

All I will say is thay I don’t see us finishing above 8th next season. With the players we have brought in so far, and with Arteta’s way of playing, 8th is the highest we can expect to finish.

I think I need to revise my prediction, I’m starting to doubt that we will even make the top ten… Sad indeed…

City
Pool
Chelsea
Utd
Spurs
LC
Arsenal
Everton
WHU
Leeds

1 Like

City
Chelsea
Lolpool
United
Leicester
Arsenal
Scum
Brighton
Everton
West Ham

Idk. But I do think just from having better players we will win enough to get into Europe again. Has nothing to do with Mikel.

Arsenal will finish 7th, or 8th again.

I would’ve said 5th-6th until these past two matches came along, but having watched them and also seen the lack of business we’ve done in terms of both ins and outs I just can’t see how we improve much from last season. I mean the only reason we’ll be any better is simply because it’ll be impossible for us to have a two to three month spell as bad as the one we had last fall again.

Yeah agree it’s why I have us 6th. Almost impossible to be that bad and if we are, Arteta truly is a ghastly manager even worse than I could imagine.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think it’s entirely possible that Arteta is in fact a ghastly manager even worse than you could imagine.

2 Likes

I really think his little gimmick is gonna work. When u can’t manage to save ur life whats the smartest thing u can do? Keep it compact don’t take the game to ur opponents sit back and mitigate damage. Aids football 101, and unfortunately it’s the one thing Arteta really excels at doing. We have enough dynamic players to score some goals out of nowhere like Saka, Pepe, ect. So we will do enough imo.

Edit: oh and one more point, think about the times we went behind a goal early, when Arteta pushes the team forward we would always find an answer, we have plenty of quality players to get the job done.

14th. I’m not joking.

Sadly, I don’t think you will be far out…

I’ve said 6th but I want to revisit if we don’t sign a quality CAM and another player along with that.

2 Likes

Listening to the guardian season preview and they think Arsenal aren’t any better than last season and Arteta will be sacked by Christmas