2022 World Cup

England putting out an interesting side. Lingard has earned his recall. Mount has been playing well under Tuchel.

People keep talking about Phillips, I’ve been a bit oblivious to his performances for some reason. Surprised to see JWP start as well. On paper that double pivot is really underwhelming though, those two won’t get close to the starting XI you’d hope when the Euros come around.

Tartan Army!

Shame we don’t have an Austrian I could banter with haha

How has Stones put that over from there :grin:

Nice finish :grin:

Berardi with a top finish, should be a routine win v norn iron but you never know.

1 Like

Every international break I want to try and watch a game / get interested but I just can’t lol. Will just wait until the Euros when I just on the bandwagon until we get knocked out

1 Like

Where’s @PPB when we need him

1 Like

:ginger:

2 Likes

Austria are such dirty bastards lol

The big striker they have playing for Stuttgart is class. Scored both goals for them.

Reminds me of Giroud

SUPER JOHN MCGINN WITH A GOLAZOOOOO :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Must be weird for you watching Scotland against a team wearing an Arsenal kit.

3 Likes

Scotland are a pile of shit, man.

Really should be making statement wins against the likes of Austria. I want to see them do well and get to the World Cup.

Statement wins against the likes of Austria? :joy:

Scotland are on a level with Austria haha

3 Likes

That’s generous I think :joy:

Why on earth would you ever wanna see them lot doing well?

Ahh I don’t know!

You guys have some decent players, imo with the history of Celtic/Rangers and football in Scotland in general imo you guys should be on a higher level of footballing nation like Croatia etc. that punch above their weight population-wise.

2 Likes

Kinda brings back memories of WC98 lol.

It was nice seeing the Tartan Army at a major tournament, mixing it up with Brazilians.

Furthermore, just consider what a belting game they could have v England in the Euros this summer. That’s one of those games where the fans make the spectacle.

2 Likes

You’ve redeemed yourself with this answer

1 Like

That’s like 99.67% of the HM’s Special Forces, no? :no_mouth:

1 Like

The remaining 0.33% is the Spartan Army.

This is GRETNA

1 Like

Every Scottisher ever…

3 Likes