2022 World Cup

VAR :heart_eyes:

we’re handling Kosovo well, happy to see Isak get goals especially with shots like this :xhaka2:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1446890328016007169

5 Likes

We (the club) should really have our eyes on this guy as a potential Auba long term replacement.

2 Likes

LOL ally mccoist

Scotland 3-2

McTominay :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What a glorious man. Yaaaaaas 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

Huge win that!

Thats the best game I’ve watched in agesss

Fucking YESSS

1 Like

It was a good game that tbf.

I’m gonna rewind for Ally Mccoists reaction.

This Yes Sir I can boogie shit is so banal.

It’s weird how Tierney has played brilliant for us again tonight but for Arsenal he’s not been as good lol

You cant compare shit meaningless international matches to the real deal that is Premier League football.

1 Like

This was more important than our meaningless fight for 7th tbh

International football are a joke. Its only disrupting the real domestic football season.

Scrap the international breaks midseason and play all qualifers in May to get it over with. No one gives a shit about England playing Andorra or Denmark playing Moldova. Why should we waste 6 weeks in the autumn to watch this shit. International breaks OUT

1 Like

Israel are currently ranked 80th in the world, one place ahead of Syria.

2 Likes

Yep, absolutely.

We should have been playing Palace today.

Fair enough I really enjoy them myself watching Scotland. Maybe its not the same for England as the qualifiers mean fuck all for them lol

Still have to qualify though. Can’t just put teams through based on ranking - because you need to play games to get that ranking.

I’m not a fan of the international weeks either, but getting rid of tournament qualifiers isn’t really an option. No way will they want to play them all at once. That’s basically a tournament before a tournament.

2 Likes

England ought to have at least one “big” team in every qualifying group they land in. They used to in the 90s and 2000s.

I genuinely believe that, if they did, they’d fare better in the WC SF and Euros final they’ve been involved in recently

And tell McCoist and Scotland fans that this is rubbish

1 Like

I just don’t like the stop-start nature of internationals. There’s got to be a way to schedule all club fixtures in one block, then another block for internationals.

2 Likes

To enjoy the tournaments you’ve got to endure the breaks in the club season for the qualifiers lol

We have breaks every September October November and March every year lol. I don’t get why people act like this is a new thing :joy:

1 Like