2022 World Cup

Denmark on a goalscoring spree again @Cristo

1 Like

I was working so unable to watch the game.

Last time I checked we were 2-1 down.

Mctominaaaaaaayyyyy @Calum legend

1 Like

McSauce > Verrati :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep, very happy.

27 goals, 7 clean sheets, 7 wins, 17 goal scorers, 21 points. Best qualifying round ever for Denmark and shows that the Euros werenā€™t just a fluke.

If we win against Austria on Tuesday weā€™re through to WC!

Hereā€™s hoping Scotland joins us.

3 Likes

How did Ramsdale not get the start last night? I mean, not that youā€™d have that much to do against Andorra but still.

1 Like

Did you see Johnstones assist though.

Heā€™ll probably get a paint trophy named after him for that now

4 Likes
1 Like

Could be a tipping pointā€¦will some players cry it off I wonder.

This isnā€™t solely on FIFA though
Greedy domestic Leagues wanting to cash in on Christmas prime tv coverage arenā€™t being considerate either.

1 Like

Omg, is that foden partnering Rice in the centre? Or Mount and foden just ahead of rice? Is he learning.

Canā€™t really blame the leagues for wanting that. Itā€™s still ultimately FIFAs fault for agreeing to this clusterfuck in the first place.

I think itā€™s a game changing moment for the game and one deep down the bigger clubs will be happy with.
Really hasnā€™t been much outrage in reality over this.

2 Likes

Absolute farce but the players will bitch about it and not do anything I imagine.

1 Like

goatnaldo got 2 pen goals inside 15 mins against Luxembourg and bruno penandes got a third right after, they havenā€™t scored now in like 10 mins but I feel like goatnaldo wants to score buckets and extend his wr nt goal record.

1 Like

Danish fans are so ridiculous.

0-0 at half time against Austria and Danish fans are already freaking out about how we might slip down to 2nd now and have to struggle through a play off :joy:

Such a drama queens lol

2 Likes

Goal by Isak (2-0 against Greece) straight off the goal kick, so assist for Robin Olsen :xhaka2:

the kid is in good form atm.

1 Like

80 minutes gone and Scotland havenā€™t scored against the Faroe Islands :ozil:

1 Like

Donā€™t jinx it :grin:

Fucking VAR how long does it take to check a goal

But YES :grin:šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

BIG LYNDONNNNNNN

1 Like