2020 United States Presidential Election

Wenger’s a toddler compared to this pair

2 Likes

Did twitter suspend the trumps press secretary, campaign account and the New York posts account because of Hunter Biden’s leaked emails?

Yes, everybody should be concerned these tech companies have the audacity to censor information that comes from senior government officials, journalists and even the president himself.

It’s the kind of behaviour that wouldn’t look out of place on Weibo.

4 Likes

I don’t understand what’s wrong with a little disclaimer underneath or a I’ve the messages saying, ‘thjs is bullshit, here are the facts that prove its bullshit’ instead of just complete censorship.

But this is what happens when you let dumb cunts like mark Zuckerberg and other silicon valley retards become the gatekeepers of information and overlords of morality.

2 Likes

Just found out that Biden and Trump’s debate, or Town Hall as it’s been dubbed, tonight on ABC and NBC are going to be screened at the same time. How fucking dumb is that? This is the second debate that was to be in it’s usual format but was changed because of Trump’s alleged Covid infection and it was decided that it should take place ‘virtually’.

Then Trump throws his toys out of his pram and says he won’t participate. Well, boo fucking hoo, you douchebag. So now, what should have been a debate becomes a gob-off with two major TV companies reducing something of national interest into a ratings battle. Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck 'em all. Sleaze all the way.

2 Likes

That’s not completely true, trumps team proposed other dates but the organisers and Biden said no!

Interesting. Thought Trump would blow Biden out in TV audience, I guess Trump has higher levels of online engagement?

1 Like

That’s less than 10% of the population for both. Unsuprisingly people aren’t paying much attention

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I’m shocked. How could this be? I’m so surprised. Wow. What a turn of events. This is astonishing.

1 Like

We’re still red-baiting? fml

1 Like

Behaved like grown ups this time

1 Like

I wonder what is next on the red-baiting schedule.

I dislike loudmouth and narcissist Trump. But blaming Russia for everything that is going against the Democrats doesn’t help me like them.

Democrats and the American mass media are Russophobes.

Also, how is something “disinformation”, when it is true? Hunter Biden and Joe are implicated in China and Ukraine. Receiving millions of dollars from respective countries.

There is evidence upon evidence for this.

As a voter, we should know about all of this, so we can make a choice in good faith.

If they want to beat Trump, they should start sending better candidates.

Hillary was also implicated in so many problematic relationships. Now Biden.

They should have gone with Bernie Sanders. Instead they chose establishment personnel which the people are sick of 🤷🏻

4 Likes

:+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Much better debate fair play to the moderator and revised format.

I thought Trump won it overall but Biden didn’t shit the bed like most expected. Both really poor on policy though

1 Like

The American people will have a problem, when a want to be president says he will give 11 million illegal immigrants citizenship :man_facepalming:t5:.

Also what looks bad on Biden is that he was in office for 8 years and did none of the things he is proposing :man_shrugging:t5:

Your take on Trump during the debate? What will he not own up to?