2020 United States Presidential Election

Peak 2020 this

2 Likes

Can he get enough of the black vote to keep Trump in office?

No way Biden doesn’t pick a black VP now

Perhaps @Joshua or @BigWeng_4LYFE could outline if an independent run like this is even possible? Isn’t there some prerequisites about getting on state ballots and even say the Libertarian candidate won’t be a candidate in every state?

I think he’s missed some deadlines but not all of them

From one reality star President to another.
Amazingly, this could happen.
What next?
Ant and Dec as a coalition leaders with Katie Price and the cast of TOWIE as their cabinet ministers?

2 Likes

Do a better job than Johnson and his cronies tbf

I’m not old enough to run for POTUS. Gotta be 35. :facepalm:

Oh, and I’m Jewish.
There are people who don’t like that, I KKKant put my finger on why though. :wenger:

1 Like

So this is actually a thing

Now this would test how Pro-Life the American right are:

At one point he began crying when talking about abortion, saying that his parents almost aborted him: “There would have been no Kanye West, because my dad was too busy.”

He added: “I almost killed my daughter… even if my wife [Kim Kardashian West] were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn’t want to.”

However he then added that he believes abortion should remain legal, but there should be financial support for struggling new mothers - suggesting that “everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars”.

1 Like

He really loves attention.

5 Likes

He’s got a new album dropping, that has to be it.

It’s impossible to tell where Hollywood ends and America starts

6 Likes

Wow, someone that would be a downgrade on Trump?! Now I’ve heard it all.

1 Like
2 Likes

Got my ballot application for mail in vote has been approved! Feel like I’ll need to send it FedEx to bypass the bullshit Trump is trying to pull with the USPS. Sad I have to vote for someone I don’t fully believe in just to try and get the orange troll out.

I’d check what the rules are within the state you’re voting in. Are you in a swing state?

Feels like forever since I last voted. I’m poor with keeping up in non-Presidential election years. I’ve always voted from abroad in the Presidential election.

Yes, I’m from PA, so a swing state.

I just came across this. He’s literally trying to circumvent democracy:

Yep. It’s been all over the news. And somehow he still had loads of support. Why are there so many stupid people in this world? (Yes, I know I’m oversimplifying it.).

A lot of the Trumpers I interact with at work tend to have a real zero sum view of things. If someone is “getting” something, whether it’s Federally funded childcare or higher unemployment insurance, it means someone, somewhere is “losing” something.

A lot of them also just love the racism.