2020 Summer Olympics

It’s a shame as she had to work her bollocks off to get to the Olympics :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That wall climbing racing was entertaining.

Yeah the indoor cycling events are the most exciting to watch. Love the sprint - the way they try to overtake / defend their lead in the last few laps is just brilliant. So used to seeing the GB athletes perform these supercharged takeovers and power over the line

Ben Whittaker has all of the tools to be a world champion boxer.

1 Like

Sporting Climbing gets my approval as an Olympic event. Excellent watch.

1 Like

Some of our guys in athletics can’t catch a break.

Johnson-Thompson just injured her achilles

1 Like

Gemili was beyond cruel yesterday

And Dina asher smith. She was the face of our athletics team.

1 Like

Fucking Dutch person bike rkoing the British person. Shocking @Bl1nk

Strange how she’s ended up back on the track for the relay now.

1 Like

Which sport

Could still get a gold medal too as they just ran the fastest ever heat for 4x100m relay at an Olympics.

Would be great to see.

1 Like

Some bike one. Bad collision haha. Both alright though

It was the women’s keirin in the velodrome. The Dutch rider came off far worse. Van Riessen was actually knocked out cold and taken to hospital. She’s conscious now though.

Some Danish wanker took out a plucky Brit in the team pursuit the day before too, then started shouting abuse at him.

The Olympics is now Eurovision. They all hate us.

2 Likes

Even more than usual!

Brexit Brexit Brexit!!

:joy::rofl: lmao at the mixed relay competition, which highlights exactly why men and women should not be competing against each other in sports.

The Nigerians put a dude to run against the women on the third, guy has a 5/6 second lead when he hands the baton to the final woman, the rest of the runners on the 4th are all men, they all over take her and Nigeria comes in last. Like if your going to make it mixed then make it so women race against women and men against men.

2 Likes

What distance was it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

4x400m, thing is though the US runner caught her up in under a 100m. The rest probably around 200m.

ngl all the runners looked slow as fuck :joy:

1 Like

Ah I thought there was another one, I watched the final of that cos Ireland got into it, missed the heats though. :slight_smile:

1 Like