2018 FIFA World Cup

Fair enough but Mbappe is trusted because he has already shown the ability. Just like our reviled ex manager, he saw something in Fabregas and he proved himself. That’s why he got his chances. Loftus Cheek just haven’t shown enough.

He certainly wasn’t reviled when that happened.

1 Like

He has. Was class for Palace last season.

Good so far. Don’t want any medal for England.

What about Kovacic? Running the show against Bayern Munich and in La Liga for his club, but because he’s not a nailed on starter behind 2 of the best midfielders of the decade, he is benched for Croatia at all times?

Lukaku’s touch :facepalm:

What a pile of shite this game is

Still 1-0 to Belgium?

Croatia has a system and he doesn’t fit in right now. He’s next to run that system and probably has enough respect for Modric and Rakitic to understand the process.

That’s a big problem with England, they just do sweeping reforms every 4 years instead of sucking it up, getting a real system in place, and building that system up piece by piece. But the ones that get left out and don’t play enough just like to tweet shit from their Bentley’s about how it isn’t fair or how they never wanted to do this and that anyway.

England have missed about 4 big chances this half!

2 Likes

England crack me up. Chance after chance, banging on the door. Then two players in KDB and Hazard just go down the other end and dismantle the whole England defence by themselves.

1 Like

Spurs mentality took control, now going for that 4th place trophy.

5 Likes

If Belgium finished 2nd in the group they’d have been in the final.

Belgium France would have been some final :disappointed:

5 Likes

Game over. Hazard.

Shame Belgium didn’t beat France to be honest. Not sure if they’ll get another opportunity like this to win a world cup

1 Like

I said before the tournament that Delph is the worst player EVER to be given an England cap…I was wrong, step forward Eric Dier…feckin dreadful…

And some ppl thought this england team was good lulululul :joy::joy:

1 Like

For all your piss taking, they were good enough for fourth place…I reckon Spain, Germany and the Argies would have been happy to be fourth!!!

Kane is a true spurs player isn’t he?

Another stinker today.

All well and good bullying Panama and scoring hattricks vs them and Tunisia, but when it counts?

2 Likes

Nah. Emile Heskey, Paul Konchesky, Anthony Gardner, Jay Bothroyd, Andy Sinton, Richard Wright, Francis Jeffers just to name a few. Anyone from the Graham Taylor era really.