2018 FIFA World Cup

Dam no Cavani :confused:

They have the knockoff version of Cavani ā€“ Stuani

Nah, to be fair, heā€™s had a decent season with Girona.

3 Likes

Heā€™s still in the bench I guess!

The Tolisso-Kante-Pogba midfield. Ooh, excitingā€¦ :xhaka:

How is Olivier Fraudoud still starting in this elite french team.

I take it you donā€™t watch many France games?

Heā€™s actually pretty important to the way France play.

Guess some people just have this agenda against him though and refuse to see the wood for the trees.

5 Likes

Giroud actually been a steady 5.0 throughout the tournament so far. Not been impressive at all

Like the rest of their team tbh.

Something isnā€™t right with France and itā€™s rooted in Dechamps, the Argentina result may have made some giddy but they were an absolute shambles of a team and played into Franceā€™s hands.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me in the least in Uruguay win even without Cavani, Mbappe and Griezmann will get very little space.

2 Likes

I agree, Mbappe is the only real thread in this France team and he will be kept at bay I feel, donā€™t expect him to do much. For me the fact that France let in 3 against Argentina speaks more than the fact they scored 4.

2 Likes

there is enough proof out there to conclude that Giroud never will and never have been anywhere near elite level. Him being important for France just shows how senile Dechamps is.

ALLEZ LES BLEUSšŸ‡«šŸ‡·

1 Like

Is that I lick lesbians with a lisp?

1 Like

Love Godin so much

Itā€™s almost as if God is in him.

1 Like

Donā€™t think iā€™ve ever seen anyone assert Giroud is elite. But statically heā€™s one of the best targetmen in Europe. Considering his record and contribution for France itā€™s easy to see why heā€™s in the 11.

Heā€™s been a more effective CF for France than anything Benzema has done for NT minus the attitude and ego too

3 Likes

Donā€™t really care who wins just want a cracking game. Come on football!!!

Giroud hate is so boring.

Fraudroud? Embarrassing tbh

1 Like

Im not having it. My love for good technical football is too big to applaud plumbers like Giroud. Him being handsome just add to his overhypedness.

Just stop. I swear you call everyone plumbers

Giroud over Dembele makes so much sense for this game. Not sure I wouldā€™ve gone with him for the previous game vs Argentina, but that doesnā€™t matter now