2018 FIFA World Cup

Drinking the Mbappe kool-aid right now and it is delicious. Uruguay looked pretty pedestrian versus Egypt and Saudi Arabia in the group stages as well.

I think that Uruguay will struggle without Cavani a bit, which tilts the odds towards France. With Cavani, I think they would win.

Uruguay might be a little toothless up front, but their shape and defensive work makes them a hard outfit to beat.

Tbf they’ve been better since Tabarez started playing Torreira and being more adventurous in the Russia and Portugal games.

(No bias lol)

1 Like

France Belgium England and Croatia for me

France are favourites, and Cavani will be a loss. But I still think Uruguay are good enough to win the World Cup. As well as having the best CB pairing in World football, they have talent elsewhere on the pitch and seem more unified than France. It sounds odd saying it about a team whose recent history is typified by shithousery, but I really like this current squad.

It’ll take something special from France to beat them – which I know they’re more than capable of doing, especially with World Class talent like Mbappe and Giroud in their ranks, but equally they’re capable of being completely shambolic. I don’t trust them at the moment.

1 Like

Uruguay 14/1 to win it :eyes:

Definitely worth a ÂŁ5 e/w bet that for ÂŁ103 back

I predicted France before the start of the World Cup, so I might as well stick with them, although I also think England will get to the final.
We have had the easiest run of games of any of the countries in the competition, and with Sweden, and then possibly Croatia or Russia, that will continue.
France will potentially meet Brazil, who are the only other team I can see winning it, so that will be a very difficult semi final.
I can’t see Uruguay going any further, especially as Cavani might not play.

1 Like

I cannot locate this film anywhere anymore.

Shitflix, Sky Movies, me local video shop which also doubles up as a halal butcher’s- nothing

Try Amazon.

Or Showbox :shushing_face:

Or a torrent :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it confirmed though?

Hmv online for a fiver…:wink:

Not confirmed, but I’ll be surprised if he plays…preview says that he trained “gently” on the side.

1 Like

Lol

Are we sure all 170,000 aren’t Luca? :joy:

2 Likes

how many of them have got ‘roast beef munching bastards’ or something like that written on it?

1 Like

Would love for england to win but I think Uruguay will win it

1 Like