2018/19 season predictions

Yeah our horrendous away performances need to drastically improve if we want 4th

Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield are down for me now.

I do love how Fulham have spent more than 100 mil last summer and are getting relegated :bellend:.

I think saturday would have confirmed it’s all the Europa League on which we should put the focus on. If we look at matches on their own that might be where Emery’s strength lies. A bit like Benitez during his stint here (apart from the fact that Benitez was terrible at buying). Although tbh Chelsea isn’t on their best form either.

Shows you how week on week the landscape for 4th keeps changing. Only days ago even @Aussiegooner was confidently saying we’re heading for 6th and now we’re up to 4th :sweat_smile: I mean of course, there is always still that possibility of finishing 6th, but it really shows, no matter how bad we look at times, teams around us are also struggling for consistency.

You’re not wrong but come Sunday night we could well be back in 6th and facing up to our latest away day mauling :grimacing:

But you’re right it is a rollercoaster ride

If we get a draw on sunday we are gonna finish 4th, imo.

We’ll still finish 6th.

Still think united are stronger than us. Leicester could be a bit tired sunday if they have to chase this game. Overall united fourth for me as of now.
If they could beat PSG that may cost them a bit though.