20/21 Season Predictions

Hahah I’ll say 4th if we sign Partey and Aouar. If we don’t I still think it’ll be 6th or 7th, but no way we’ll get top 4.

1- City
2- Pool
3- Abramovic
4- Arsenal
5- United
6- Everton
7- Leads
8- spurs

So how bad can things seriously get ?

Some of my mates are worried relegation is an actual possibility. Personally I don’t think it is, I just think we’ll be comfortably behind any European places but comfortably ahead of the relegation zone.

I think you’ll only need just over 30 points to survive.

1 Like

Well, on current form, we cannot pretend, but we are going to be in a relegation battle.
I don’t think for one minute that we will get relegated, but we are going to have to fight really hard to stay above it all.
Or…we sack Arteta, get in a proper manager, then rise up the table and finish 6th-8th.

1 Like

Always wondered what a relegation battle would be like tbh. Something different at least. #wearestayingup

1 Like

:rofl:

He’s not even going to score more goals than Tyrone Mings!

2 Likes

Geez, are you Nostradamus?

1 Like

6th or 7th looking wildly optimistic.

4th with Aubameyang golden boot.

My optimism in flames yet again

1 Like

Will we secure a UCL place for next season?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:ozil:

1 Like

You’ve actually voted yes? :joy:

I still think we’ll overcome this. Not sure what we’ll do in the league. :sweat_smile:
Might as well write it off again and go full on for the EL.

No way.
I said we’d finish mid table and I would now actually settle for that.

Arsenal fans need to stop this arrogance.

We are as far away from the CL as our new friends in the bottom 6 are.

I assume anyone voting yes is doing so because they think we’ll win the Europa League, not because they think we’ll get top 4.

And to be fair, we’ve been pretty flawless in the EL this season so far.

1 Like

We’ve gone through the European giants of Dundalk and Molde as if they weren’t there. :grinning:
It’s those pesky PL clubs we have a problem with.

2 Likes

Hopefully we can continue to face teams like Molde, Dundalk and Rapid Vienna all through the knockout stages.

2 Likes

Looking good. :eyes:

Aside from Arsenal.

1 Like