20/21 Season Predictions

Well the season starts in 9 days let’s have your predictions!

1. Manchester City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Manchester United
  6. Tottenham Hotspur
  7. Leicester
  8. Everton
  9. Southampton
  10. Wolves
  11. Leeds United
  12. Sheffield United
  13. Crystal Palace
  14. Burnley
  15. Newcastle United
  16. Brighton
  17. West Ham
  18. Fulham
  19. West Brom
  20. Aston Villa

Top Goalscorer:

Aubameyang

Roy Hodgson first manager to be sacked.

Can’t be bothered to do the whole top 20, doubt anyone will want to read that.

Champions: Man City

Relegated: West Brom, Fulham, Newcastle

Arsenal will finish: 4th

Top scorer: Aubameyang

FA Cup winners: Man United

Champions League winners: PSG

1 Like

Let’s be honest, the statistical probability of anyone getting all 20 right due to fundamental analysis is pretty much slim to none anyway.

People only give a fuck about Top 4 (top 6?) and relegated teams.

That said I agree with your predictions and 4th place trophy is going to feel like the best thing ever and I can’t wait.

3 Likes

I really don’t want to make any predictions before the transfer window has closed, I’m near certain at this point that the top 4 will be Liverpool. City, Chelsea and United though.

I’m hoping we can add two quality midfield players that will see us competing with Chelsea and United, but time will tell, currently our midfield just isn’t good enough to have a mid 70s points season.

3 Likes

This is so Aussie :ozil:

The next 4 weeks is huge for us, I know we have lots of feel good factor around winning the FA cup and community shield, but it can’t be forgotten that the league is the best indication of where a team is at and we only won 14/38 getting 56 points last season.

Now I think with Arteta over Emery for a full season I think we can jump 10 points even if the squad remains as is, but I don’t think we have enough to displace any of the top 4. I currently see us more in the Spurs, Leicester, Wolves and even Everton bracket.

2 Likes

Oh of course, but this is just a bit of fun on a forum. You do season predictions before the season starts, not a month into it! It doesn’t matter if you get it wrong, we’re not going to hunt you down and throw you to the kangaroos :laughing:

3 Likes

I agree. If we can get a CM to displace Xhaka and a starting caliber creative midfielder into the team, like Partey/Aouar or equivalents, then I would back us for top four, even with Chelsea and United also improving in the market. If we stand still, I think we’ll finish 5th-7th. We just won’t create enough chances to win consistently enough against the smaller teams.

3 Likes

100% my sentiments exactly.

1 Like

City
Chelsea
Pool
United
Arsenal
Spurs

Leicester and wolves squad depth is going to fuck them.

Werner top scorer

Fa cup winner Chelsea

Cl winner probably edit this with transfers but Bayern again

Pool go above Chelsea if they get a good goalscoring/creative midfielder

We need a marquee signing to have any chance of a top four place.
It’s not just about getting a player that will be an upgrade on what we have, it’s about giving the supporters and players a lift going into the new season.

All we’ve done so far in this window is get a player that Chelsea no longer need and an adequate CB.
This isn’t going to drag us much above mid table so we really need at least one top level player before we can start talking about a CL place.

1 Like

City
Pool
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Spurs

Relegation: Not Leeds

agree with most people that City will win back the league, Liverpool looked better the season they finished second and need to add a few to that sqaud to freshen things up, will still finish a close second though and then 3rd will be Chelsea and between us and United for 4th

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man united
Arsenal
Wolves

Relegated
West brom
Leeds
Fulham

League Cup: spuds
Fa cup: Arsenal
Champions league: Bayen Munich
Europe league: Arsenal

First manager to be sacked: Scott parker

City
Pool
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Spurs

Arsenal FA Cup repeat

Have to study relegation candidates

Top 4: Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Arsenal

Relegated: Leeds, Leeds and Leeds (the cunts)

Champions League: Bayern

FA Cup: Arsenal (who else? :grin:)

Europa League: Don’t know - don’t think it will be us though

1 Like

Top 6: City, Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs
I think it will take some time for the Chelsea team to gel, but they will be contenders next season

Relegated: Fulham, West Brom, Villa

Champions League: Bayern

FA Cup: Arsenal

I agree. If we can’t bring in Partey and Auora (or 2 other MFs who fit those roles), then I don’t think we get into the top 4. If we do, then I can see us pipping either Man Utd or Chlesea to 4th.

So I’ll skip the top 4 and just make title winning predictions.

PL: Man City
CL: Man City or PSG (I think Juve is the one club where Ronaldo won’t win the CL.)
EL: Arsenal (Should we get the 2 top quality MFs in as mentioned above. If not, no idea and don’t care.)
League Cup: L’pool
FA Cup: Man Utd

Top Goalscorer: Auba

As of right now, the only team I think will definitely be relegated regardless of the transfer window: West Brom.

2 Likes
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Arsenal
  4. Chelsea
  5. Man Utd
  6. Spuds

Or

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Arsenal
  4. Chelsea
  5. Man Utd
  6. Spuds

Depending on wether city can complete the KK signing. I fee that City are going a through a bit of a transition and Liverpool are a more complete team. Will just add that I see us doing better than both the Chavs and Utd because we have a better manager than both those clubs even if they have better players. In my opinion with Poch gone, outside of Pep and Klopp we definitely have the best manager in the League.

1 Like