20/21 Season Predictions

Mid table if we don’t upgrade midfield.

4 Likes

England:

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Manchester United
  4. Arsenal

Note: I think Mourinho will win Spurs a cup.

Spain: Real Madrid

Italy: Juventus

France: PSG

Germany: Fuck that league

UCL: Man City
EL: Arsenal/Spurs

Top 6:

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Manchester United
Spurs

Relegated:

Fulham
Villa
West Brom

Top scorer: Auba

FA cup: Arsenal
CL: Bayern
Europa: Arsenal

VAR being shit again.

6 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha!

I like you GC Maniac, you’re alllllll right

PL winner: Arsenal

CL: City

FA CUP: LIVERPOOL

EURO LEAGUE: ARSENAL

RELEGATION: DOnt GIVE A SHITE

THE EUROS: DENMARK

2 Likes

Most accurate prediction ever :joy::joy:

1 Like

With the team we have now I don’t see us finishing top 4 at all. Two marquee signings might change that.

1. Chelsea
  2. Man City
  3. Liverpool
  4. Man Utd
  5. Arsenal
  6. Spurs

I think for Arsenal, the team we have right now will be a better cup team then league side imo. I think we do better then last season in league positioning but I think we’re still a few away from a side that can compete for top 4. I think Europa League will be our best chance of getting back into the CL.

2 Likes

What’s this energy about Chelsea having a chance at the PL? People really getting caught up on transfers.
Madrid spent a fortune to get back to the top of La Liga and it took them years to even beat Barca.

1 Like

We will finish above Liverpool.

You think we can turn a 43 point deficit round.:thinking:

2 Likes

If Arteta gets us top 4 with our current midfield I will have Wenger type levels of confidence in him. So we will see. Im thinking

1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Lolpool
  4. United
  5. Leicester
  6. Everton
  7. Arsenal

If we upgrade the midfield I could see us anywhere from 2 - 4.

1 Like

Everton won’t finish above us

3 Likes

Liverpool
City
Chelsea
Arsenal
United
Leicester

What makes you think this?
All they’ve done so far is downgrade at left back, and Vardy’s another year older

And where do Spurs finish in this scenario? Would love to see them finish below Leicester and Everton but I can’t see it…

Yeah, Leicester aren’t finishing 5th. They were shocking after the restart and they’ll have the Europa League to contend with this season as well. I’d put them around 10th.

The board really need to back Rodgers, they surely must have loads of cash. Spain/France etc are all poverty atm why can’t they flex their prem spending power and buy some good squad players

Heard they were signing Dwight Mcneil which is a good signing to be fair.

Yeah I just threw the 5 - 7 clubs in randomly left spurs out because they are scum.

Yeah If Arteta finishes top 4 with our current midfield he really is a legit force as a manager, I reckon our current midfield wouldn’t be in the top 10 midfields in the league talent wise.

1 Like

We get Partey and an AM - 4th.

We don’t - 12th