Zlatan Ibrahimović

What crack are you smoking? Arsenal have 600 employees that have to be paid, we couldn’t afford to spunk 350k a week on this dragon sword owning cunt.

Even if Theo was on half of that, it’d still be 70k too much.

1 Like

What’s the real figure and what’s your source?

I have no source. Maybe i shouldn’t have posted with so much assurance, was sleepy.

Theo was quoted to have earned 90-100k in contract negotiation post Persie. He got injured soon after, remained injured till next contract negotiation. Doubt we gave him 40k hike despite not getting any value from previous contract.

To top it all, we gave him a short contract of 3 years.

That’s 31m per year, so for duration of his contract say 3 years it becomes 93m

You can easily get a WC player for 93m.

Really? We don’t even want to pay €90 million (before adding up the salary) for Higuain.

Besides Higuain (I don’t really think he is), Lewy, who is WC striker??

When there is one available, and Wenger still being penny pinching, then don’t fucking complain there is no WC striker in the market. There is one, and we are fucking able to pay for that, just he doesn’t want to.

Let’s pray Lewy wants to opt out of Bayern, wants to look for a new team that does not really want to challenge league title and CL, and feels so bad to earn a big paycheck and being satisfied to get paid the same as Theo.
That’s what Wenger hopes for.

That’s not my point.
I am merely pointing the flaw in your statement wherein you didn’t factor in the duration of contract, which brings the expenditure on Ibrahimovic upto 93m by your own calculations.

I got your point.

Anyway, he is not ours anyway… just “pure calculations” for us now.

Anyone interested in some Ibrahimovic? I sell it to you for only £93, it comes with your choice of peanuts or corn.

He will score 20+ league goals like I predicted Pre Season.

Why is Trion inventing things again?

Zlatan is paid in the region of 200-250k (depending on who you believe, although it’s certainly not that figure after tax) a week on a one year contract, with the option for a second year. There is no 3 year deal. He is not paid 250k after tax.

He’s paid between £10-13million a year. He signed a one year contract. Dependent on performances that contract can be extended.

I reckon the 10-13million he will cost United this season is well worth the risk.

How he’s arrived at a 93m figure for 3 years is absolutely beyond me lol. The same way I can’t understand how he was so confidently able to dismiss the notion that Theo earns 140k a week without being able to provide his actual salary or a source to support his confident dismissal.

7 Likes

They said 250-300k per week is after tax (50%), so it will be double up to 500-600k per week.

For me, Ibra worth every single penny, but some people like to penny pinching, even on a WC striker.

Even he costs 93m, it still worth it. 93m is for 3 years, 3 fucking full years. If we had him, we had a better chance to get Ozil and Sanchez to sign the extension. Now??? Pray.

I am not stating either as fact. I already stated that i shouldn’t have been definitive about Theo, but 140k wages for Theo seems like a fan fiction because there is no source for that either.

With regards to Ibrahimovic, All i am saying is the duration of contract should also be taken into factor.
I just took standard 3 year thingy.
If it’s 2 years then it becomes 62m.

And what do you mean by “inventing things again”?
When have i done that?

Who said its 250K a week after tax? Manchester United are not paying Zlatan 500-600k a week. There is absolutely no source I can find that supports that.

Zlatan is paid 200-260k a week before tax. It’s that simple.

1 Like

I want that prove also…

250k, 300k, 500k, 600k, doesn’t matter. We just don’t pay.

Source?

Why don’t you just google Zlatan wages. Every major news outlet reports his wages as 200-250k a week.

Why don’t you provide a source for your outlandish theory that United are paying him 500-600k a week.

93m over 3 years lol

Try 10-13m on a one year deal with the option for a second year.

1 Like

It wasn’t my theory…read posts again.

Also there is no source as to the figure is ‘before tax’ or ‘after’

Plus since he is a free signing, he gets a heft signing on fee as well.

Lol you’re reaching now. Newspapers don’t report after salary taxes mate, unless they specify.

Your claim that Zlatan is paid 500-600k a week, that his contract is any longer than a year is outlandish and there is nothing to suggest it is true.

He is paid 200-260k a week. His contract duration is one year (as confirmed by Mr. Mourinho) and there is an option of an additional year (as also confirmed by Mr. Mourinho).

So unless you can provide a credible source that shows his salary is 500-600k a week. Then you can’t throw those type of figures and calculations about because it’s purely conjecture (and not reasonable conjecture either).

Fucking hell are you daft?
I didn’t claim that he is getting 500-600k

Again, I am only pointing the logic of taking duration of contract into account as well.
I have not claimed either salary figure nor contract duration.

And unless you provide source for ‘before tex’ after tax’ as well, you can’t dismiss someone saying that his gross salary is more than quoted.

And Newspaper don’t report is not a good excuse. Then the word conjecture applies to you as well.
I doubt Zlatan would have agreed to wages which is lesser than what he was earning at PSG.