Zlatan Ibrahimović

Also @Trion

Timeline:
It was @Maverick79 saying the salary was after tax.

Then I said even it was after tax, the figure was still 31m per year.

Trion mentioned 93m based on what Mav and I said. 31m per year, 93m for 3 years.

Easy guys… we don’t need to pay anything at all… someone signed him up already… we still have our 200m in the bank, don’t worry :wenger:

You and Maverick are the daft ones for both running with and/or agreeing to the notion that Zlatan is paid the money he’s paid after tax lol

Why do you think, it’s not possible?

Because nobody has ever reported it. It’s just something invented by people who are trying to find ways to discredit United for signing a 34 year old on big wages.

Zlatko is on a one year contract.
Zlatko wages are 10-13million a year

Until Maverick or yourself can provide a shred of credible evidence that supports the notion he earns double that then you simply can’t run with it.

You already said that Newspaper only report what is specified.
United specified 250k but didn’t specify tax component; so it seems extremely ironic that you would dismiss the possibility of the actual salary being more.

Couple that with the fact that Zlatan would like to earn more than he did with PSG and Mkhitaryan with half the career is getting similar wages.

If we go by what media is reporting , Mahrez should have been Arsenal player by now.

@SRCJJ @ronniec Let’s not be fucking STUPID here ok, of course, it is after tax you complete numpties you don’t really need it proved to you, you just need to use a bit of grey matter. How in the FUCK are you going to get a mercenary like Zlatan to come to your club unless you give obscene wages. It is his last contract and that is why he let it run out for one big payday before retirement. Do you HONESTLY think for a fucking second someone like Zlatan would move from the wages at PSG and other clubs that he changed every other fucking season to take £125k a week income when he could literally take 10x that from china or the MLS?

Rooney he is one fucking big merc…do you think he would have held Manu to ransom over his contract for the sake of an extra top of say 20k or so after tax…fuck off would he, the greedy pig is one of the highest paid players in the world, on a par with Ronaldo and Messi FFS do you think Ronaldo and Messi would accept £125-150k a week you numpties?

Same with Pogba, do you go and buy a player for the best part of £100m and then pay them £125k a week, fuck off…if that was the case he would have had to think hard about the move it might have even been better to stay with Juve…no one offers near £100m (a world record) for a player then sticks them on £125k a week after tax…if anyone uses some COMMON SENSE (Which I guess isn’t so common especially if it doesn’t go with your agenda) you will know it is after tax. Why do you think all of the fucking Manu fans were pissed off with Rooney when he was on £300k a week barely producing anything because he is one of the highest paid players in the world and is nowhere near producing world class performances. Whether it fits your agenda or not those 3 players are on WORLD CLASS WAGES if you think these players wages are on a par with Messi, stop and think do you think Messi would accept £150k a week for his services. Why do you think Barca struggle for wages even though they have one of the highest incomes in world football.

The less said about the speculation and conjecture in this post the better.

Provide evidence to prove he is on 500-600k a week otherwise stop spouting your rubbish. And don’t call anybody fucking stupid when you’re running with this elaborate wage based conspiracy you’ve managed to concoct.

I didn’t even bother to read most of that drivel.

2 Likes

Truth hurts eh? Doesn’t fit your agenda huh? You sit there and tell me then how these players are known to be the highest paid footballers in the world and gone for world record fees but then paid the same as Walcott? To me that is fucking stupidity…Manu have money to burn we don’t that is why they can experiment and pay such high wages. The reason why you didn’t read my post is because it makes you looks foolish and you know it does!

Haha… You’re almost certainly not going to tell me I’m hurt because you’re spouting conjecture that fits YOUR agenda.

My agenda is simple - I will go based on what mass media states his salary is until you can prove otherwise.

Jesus I give up…if you think Ibrahimovic and Rooney and Pogba are on the same sort of wages that Walcott gets I feel for you I really do, the only reason why you are saying this is because you know clubs do not release wage structures they may say what they are on but they do not mention tax and add-ons etc…this is where common sense comes in. If you honestly think that Zlatan would come to Manu for £125k take home pay and the chance to work with Mourinho when he was offered 800k in china and around £400k in the MLS I don’t know what to tell you apart from I don’t think it is me that is delusional!

It’s not even close. No idea how you come to that conclusion.

I dont mean money wise i mean they are like the top 10 highest paid footballers in world football pretty much…so there wouldn’t be HUUUUUGE disparity in wages, maybe Ronaldo and Messi are on another tier but after that your looking at pretty much close parity.

:joy::joy::joy:

@Maverick79 I’m not going to believe that football is different to the real world unless some actual evidence is provided. When you look at advertisements for a job, and it says that the salary is 26k a year, that is the amount your employer will pay you. It isn’t the amount you will get after tax. The order goes: employer pays your stated wages, the government deduct tax, and then you are left with a proportion of the amount your employer has paid you at the end of the day.

Unless I’m told otherwise why would I just take your word for it that when people say that a football club are paying a player 250k a week what it really means is that the club are actually paying that player 500k a week?

2 Likes

Read and weep:

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/2016/03/23/top-10-highest-paid-footballers-in-2015-16-season

JFC you’re delusional mate. So much wool pulled over your eyes. Ibra is a great sportsman that craves glory. Do you know how you get the glory? You win shit. Where do you go to win shit in England? Manure. Who’s a coach that wins a lot of shit that you’ve won with before? Mourinho. This isn’t fucking rocket science.

And as for the after tax bit no one ever quotes their salary after tax…why would it be like this one time for this one guy? You and @Trion and being dumb as fuck right now.

1 Like

Read the article above you will see it is after tax and before you question the article it check the link as to where they get the data.

Ibra craves glory LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL just FUCKING LOL, yeah he has been incredibly successful but don’t fucking tell me he moves clubs to the best paying clubs every couple of seasons for just glory…why not stay still for a good few seasons the guy is a fucking merc.

I checked the link couldn’t find shit lol, what page are Messi an co’s wages on ?

The link is above and ronaldo and messi are the 1st and 2nd on the list…come on now ffs people are given proof from a reputable source and are now coming up with shit like this jesus christ, could find shit…fucking hell can you not click a link? It is there right in front of your face.

1 Like

Soo what page are Messi and Ronaldo wages on in that Sporting intelligence Pdf article which you claim they get there data from ?