Zlatan Ibrahimović

Looool egotistical and offensive? You’re kidding me aren’t you?

2 Likes

Wow the haters really cleared out of this thread quickly.

2 Likes

On a scale of 1-10, how embarrassed are you now?

Questioning Zlatan’s ability to score goals, do people on here watch other leagues?

When did i question his ability to score?

do people on here know how to read?

You said “wait a few games”.

Wait a few games for what? It’s close to saying “wait a few games” if Messi transferred to the PL.

Obviously not on the same level, but the comparison stands.

1 Like

I didn’t see the match this week. Noon on a Friday here. Did he just walk around and stumble into a goal or two again? He’s still hot steaming poo, things that have exited my ass after a night of spicy curry have impressed me more than this martial artist dragon sword loving butthole.

how many straws did you manage to clutch?

You Muricans really know how to stick to your guns.

1 Like

Yeah, watch a few games and discuss…
he is too old
he is not PL proven…

FUCK IT, Ibra would still be world class even he is at his 40s.
AND HE WAS FUCKING FREE, but Wenger said he was too old.
Just fuck it, fuck the whole season then

1 Like

As stated before he was not FREE, free from a transfer fee yes but it has been said somewhere that he took a fee for going there some people saying as much as £14m and he is on about 24m a year (250k a week AFTER taxes) I don’t think arsenal would do this…if you do this for him how the fuck do you pay the rest of the squad. Manu can just chuck money away because of how much money they have in sponsors etc coming through…not many clubs can spunk nearly £100m on a player they got rid of for fuck all and yet again pay him the best part of £250k a week too.

1 Like

Arsenal could.

4 Likes

Oh man, Logical post.

Oh half the forum members have a headache now.

To be fair, whether we thought he would be a fraud or not, we could never afford the wages he gets at United, so this was never happening.

We could easily afford it. Don’t mistake we wouldn’t pay that for we couldn’t afford it.

3 Likes

Free transfer is a free transfer
Salary is another thing

To have a world class player and pay him 250k - 300k per week is nothing outrageous.
You are talking about a WC player. Theo gets 140k

250k per week, is 13m per year
300k per week, is 15.6m per year

Is that too much?
That’s why I said Wenger is a cheap ass.

Never could figure out why they report pay this way in football. In American sports it’s always just done as 15 million per year, not 300,000 per week or whatever.

the wages are AFTER tax, I.E. Top earners in the UK are on 50% tax or more once NI etc is put in it…so 250k AFTER tax is 24m or more, same for Pogba, Rooney etc…so for those 3 players alone you are looking at 75m a year roughly! No we cannot afford to pay players those types of wages at the moment. United have deals that is netting them £75m a season they are making huge amounts if we start paying players that how in the fuck do we start paying the rest of the squad.

Theo doesn’t get 140k.

That false information gets thrown around needlessly.

how much you pay for Higuain plus salary? how much per year?

now you have a WC freebie, just need to pay him salary

okay, I double up the figures… 250k per week after tax, 26m per year
300k per week after tax, 31.2m per year

31.2m can’t even get you a close to WC player in these days.

Tell me the shirt sales and on field presence that you can have by getting Ibra… 31.2m, tell me how much improvement and mentality boost you will have.

What kind of this fucking penny-pincher mentality of this club???