Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

Near relegation is finishing 15th and a couple points from the relegation places. Dortmund was nowhere near relegation.

Yeah it was a disastrous season for BVB in 14/15, but they finished 7th so lets not act like they nearly got relegated.

1 Like

again my point is why is a so called good manager dropping so low? when was the last wenger to a team to 15th?

When did Klopp finish 15th ?

shut the fuck up bitch

in janurary of kloppā€™s final season with bvb the were as low as 18th they climbed up to finish 7th

People have short memories; he left after that season ended his Dortmund career on a huge low

Nah I remember it fairly well and no doubt that was a low that final season but Im sure the back to back Titles he won a few years previous + a Champions League final appearance in 2013 more than compensated for that.

1 Like

Klopp is a good manager stop this BS

6 Likes

I think Kloppā€™s demise was that his team kept getting picked apart every transfer window. Itā€™s hard to continually bring in new moving parts and continue to have the same success. Iā€™ve always liked Kloppā€™s personality, and heā€™s a great manager no doubt about it. I still think itā€™s early to tell if his style of play translates to the PL. He started off hot last year but that up tempo style wears the team out by the end of the long grind. Iā€™d still rather have Wenger.

2 Likes

wenger has back to back titles and champions league final appearance also yet people are talking him down while in the same vien talking up klopp

2 Likes

how many times was our team picked apart before we were in a position to resist?

1 Like

Wenger does not have back to back Titles, unless your counting FA cups ? His league Titles are 98,02 & 04. No one is doubting what Wenger has achieved on the whole but 12-13 years ago is a long time since his last league title, and this thread is discussing who you would rather out of the two going forward.

1 Like

No he hasnā€™t.

3 Likes

Bothers me so much how we fucked up the end of the 02/03 season. We had such a comfortable lead in the standings at one stage. Had we won that, it wouldā€™ve been three years in a row when you add the Invinicibles season afterwards. Such a stupid and typical Arsenal collapse.

1 Like

sorry i should of been clearer with that statement i was counting prem amd fa

Sure; but winning titles, turning boring boring Arsenal in to something entertaining, new stadium, consistency at the top level be it with flaws gives you no pass; but winning back to back titles and one final gives to that hmm :bellerin:

02/03 shits me more than any other season, we were the best side in the country IMO and somehow collapsed in the 2nd half of the season.

3 Likes

Iā€™d take Klopp
He is far more dynamic than Wenger will ever be or ever was We need a change . This club has suffered so many false dawns under Wenger , Transfer market let downs season after season . Wenger needs to be judged in May and not in November .

1 Like

More dynamic in what respect?