Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

He’s also managed to win the Bundesliga twice in the last 6 seasons competing against Bayern Munich.

6 Likes

Bayern weren’t the same club back then though. Wolfsburg and Sttugart were also winning the BL around that time. Also after losing all our best players we played Dortmund at this time, we had a very even series of games.

The first was an anomaly and the second case he came in late and had to clear up Rodger’s mess.

2 Likes

2010-11 Bayern was a bit weaker but still had Lahm, Ribery, Robben, Alaba, Muller, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Klose, Gomez…
2011-12 they added Neuer and Boateng

Can you say this Bayern team was weak???

1 Like

Rodges would have won them their first Premiership title if that cunt could stay on his feet.

Klopp was 90 mins away from CL football yet you still cite transition? Sounds like a cheap way to paper over legitimate failings, he lost that final because he lacks a plan B, which is a typical failing of Klopp

1 Like

So only competing with 1 club, much like the years we only we competing with Man Utd

Insert city and Chelsea into the German league and he would have won nothing at all

I think City and Chelsea were not much a threat at all before the oil money came in???

To beat the giant itself was already a big accomplishment, not necessary to discredit it.

For someone who thinks that Liverpool were in transition, them ending up only ninety minutes away from CL football would be seen as something to give him credit for.

3 Likes

I think Bayern were definitely much weaker as a unit, they only finished on 65 points in a weaker league and it wasn’t just Dortmund that finished in front of Bayern in 10/11, Leverkuson did to. 2 seasons earlier Wolfsburg had won it. In 10/11 they got 65 points and in 12/13 they got 91 points.

You really have to ask: How tough was the transition period if he was able to achieve such big results? He took the job in October the whole transition thing is overblown tbh The fact that he didn’t win the Europa after a tough run is pretty damning when part of the reason they lost the final was because of Klopp and his ideals.

It’s a parody when on one hand you praise him for success last season but on the other, when confronted with his failures you say “transition”. Maybe this season we’ll write off any Liverpool success because they aren’t in Europe

I don’t have an opinion either way. I was just saying that if someone thinks Liverpool were in transition/he had a tough job taking over, you saying that they were ninety minutes from CL football won’t be taken as evidence that they are wrong, it’ll be taken as further evidence that he did a good job.

2 Likes

Because it dose not suit his Wenger agenda thats why, Bayern also made a CL final in 2010…

Yeah never know, Ranieri managed to win a league Title with the foxes squad, Dortmund 2011-2013 shit all over 2015/2016 Leicester.

Hopefully this season we’ll see Wenger get over his ‘transition’ from Highbury to the Emirates.

4 Likes

Nah, mate. Our new objective is 3rd/4th forever. We can’t compete financially with other teams. If he achieves that; mission accomplished. In that sense the transition already is completed.

Wow, you are really butt hurt eh?
Very morrisc esque post trying to sarcastically refer to something discussed in other thread.

Instead of being a child. Try to reason against it & disprove that notion.

What? I’m just trying to explain to @Castiel our transition is complete. We just can’t do better than this.

Yep cos you’re the very epitome of a mature discussion.

3 Likes

both managers are good but my manger never ran my team to near relegation so you know who i would rather have