The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Thanks lovely, I’ve seen enough of Messi at play to see I just don’t like him, and stand by my comments. You know literally nothing about me except words on a screen.

James. 1-0 Colombia.

I love how @Luca_from_Italy even offers updates from that obscure continent of the uncivilised and uncouth down south. Amazing reach he’s got.

1 Like

Yeah - one hate-filled rant in vulgar language after another directed at people you know as much as I know you. I wonder where all this aggression comes from, especially about something so utterly trivial as football. Then again, let’s leave it at that. Opinions differ and I probably never really warmed to Alexis because I dislike dogs quite a lot… :grinning:

1 Like

Low hanging fruit :green_apple::apple::pear::grapes:When did Luca move to Spain?:wink:

1 Like

So now you hate Italy? :bellerin:

Only one word: vai a fanculo chorizo boy! :wink:

Our cultural and historical import is no doubt that of one so I can see how you could get it mixed up ;), but Spain is not in fact a continent.

@Luca_from_Italy that’s five words.

You got it :wink:

Sure, just think of the Alhambra, or the great mosque of Cordoba or the Alcazar of Sevilla.:per:

1 Like

Playing at a much higher level than Xavi so he’s 50% right.

1 Like

@AbouCuellar is even more annoying than a drunk german.

No, let’s not, I’ve seen far more of Messi than you have of me so absolutely no way can you draw the same conclusions. He dives he cheats he whines his team constantly cheated teams and players I like out of chances at silverware, including Arsenal, he’s the best on the planet currently yet still needs help constantly to win? Of course there’s enough evidence for me to dislike him.

Fuck me for liking football so much eh? How dare I care? Like I said, words on a screen voicing my opinion on a forum is all you’ve got about me, not countless hours of footage and endless circumstances in which actions by/regarding Messi have really made me dislike him.

Is it not? Damn I guess I switched off during that lesson :sleeping::es:

Oh wow, that must hurt. You doing ok Cuellar? Should we call a doctor?

4 Likes

Yeah, I get that, but you’re from Italy, mate. You’re a fan of the Club of Silvio Berlusconi and Pippo Inzaghi. Messi is Mother Mary compared to some of the cunts that played for your club or national team.

2 Likes

He knows i joke. He is just annoying at times.

2-0 Colombia with Cuadrado.

Don’t bring politics or “race” into football, we all know Berlu is corrupt, water is wet. Still bitter over 2006 evidently, that was a wonderful semi final, and the final was won in such shitty Italian style. :ok_hand:t3: Pippo got the loudest cheer I’ll ever hear in my entire life in 2011 when he came on v Cagliari, he’s a hero and rightly so.

Believe me, you can check my posts I hated him for his diving, would scream at him for it, but football wise he scored some of the most important goals in Milans history, especially v Liverpool and that beauty v Bayern.

I don’t know any other “cunts” who played for us when we were at the top. Other than Pirlo.

Hey, I got no problem with the germans, they’re arrogant and don’t learn from the past so that makes us practically brothers.

I think you just managed to name the only guy who wasn’t a cunt.

2 Likes