The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

The BBC can F off too. Trolling us on their live reporting

5 Likes

Dirty bastards.

Had a look at Argentinaā€™s line up and thought wtf. So many players missing. Whereā€™s Huguain, Aguero, Dybala, Pastore, Otamendi, Mascherano. Zabaleta should be in there too.

Not been keeping up with who has retired or just injured from their squad, but it looks a far cry to what they could have.

1 Like

Sponsor? What sponsor? :wink:

1 Like

I love seeing any team Messi is connected to struggling. That photo of Alexis smiling while messi cries from last years copa America is up there with materazzi/rui costa in 2005 for me.

http://cdn.sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Rui-Costa-Materazzi.jpg

5 Likes

Argentina has rotated too much.

Because their manager doesnā€™t have a clue what heā€™s doing. I could manage Argentina better than Bauza!

1 Like

Well, he wishes he was even half as good as Messi, but isnā€™t - he can have his CA.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure he does. I know who I prefer to watch succeed and itā€™s not the petulant cheating UEFA-assisted little HGH manchild thatā€™s for sure, itā€™s the gattuso with about two thirds the skill of Kaka.

1 Like

Indeed, and at the end of the day heā€™s still stuck being Bolivian.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s racist, you know very well Iā€™m Paraguayan.

3 Likes

You guys are to the Spanish what Brazil are to the Portuguese. Refined and superior.

The expert on spanish culture hath spoken again. :joy:

Argentina is fucked. 2-0 Bolivia. Comical defence!

2 Likes

Got a reaction thatā€™s all I wanted :fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish: barely even trying there mate.

1 Like

Stop it with the semantics already, itā€™s tiresome.

1 Like

El Chorizo guy only loves racist uruguayans :xhaka:

Is that a thing?

3 Likes

You know all about what constitutes a petulant little manchild. Takes one to know one.

Hey this isnā€™t the Trump thread.