The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Why did i make a mockery of ze germans? It comes back to haunt me everytime :bellerin:

Because youā€™re cocky and arrogant. And you never learn from the past.

6 Likes

You need to read what heā€™s said about the club after he left. You need to see how he played after 2006 despite being paid 6mā‚¬ a season. How he dreamed of playing for Madrid and Barcelona at the time milan were easily level if not more successful than either of those teams. How he got so much more motivation out of nowhere at Juventus.

Maldini, nesta, Seedorf, Cafu, Stam, costacurta, Rui costa, Kaka, ambrosini, baresi, van basten, riijkaard, gullitt, savicevic, Rossi, tassotti, massaro, sheva, crespo, gattuso, pippo (I donā€™t even know where cunnings dislike comes from) Thiago silva, no cunts there.

You forgot that they lack humor, wear socks in sandals and drown their Schnitzel in ā€œTunkeā€ (a very German German word for sauce) - why would you ever do that.

NSFL (cruelty against food)

2 Likes

Canā€™t say anything against a chilean, tbh.

The fuck PPB, you could at least put a NSFW warning.

1 Like

ikr, I should probably really put a tag up thereā€¦ that poor Schnitzel couldnā€™t even defend itself against the cruelty of German kitchen.

2 Likes

But the fried batter is going to get all soggy and bland, what type of barbaric people would do thatā€¦ Oh right Germans.

2 Likes

Ouch, called barbaric by a Bolivian. Another new low for Germany.

1 Like

Top bins :clap::clap:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/846847344096235521/pu/vid/1440x720/eZTK5vXqTErHjJ5h.mp4

Sorry if already posted.

2 Likes

Alexis having the game of his life and Vidal misses two sitters in two minutes. Make that three sitters in 3 mins! Scenes!

Now Alexis misses with a weak penalty what a tit haha

Happy cake day

2 Likes

I think Uruguay have lost 3 consecutive qualifiers.

1 Like

Jesus H Christ, why is Sanchez so shit at penalties? We could get Ā£60m for him instead of Ā£50m if he could tuck those away :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Brazil has really become a tank since they appointed the new manager. If they could keep it up they could become one of favourites in Russia.

1 Like

Surely, along with Germany, theyā€™re favourites already?

1 Like

Itā€™s way too early to say, but I think Brazil will be out right favourites for the next World Cup. Theyā€™ve really impressed me since the shambles of 2014, and Neymar will almost certainly make that world cup his own.

So much for the continued failure of Brazilian football that was predicted post-2014.

1 Like

France should also be one of the favourites with the talent they have.

Tite made a proper team out of the mess again indeed.

Donā€™t know if there favourites though. Spain and France have a lot of quality.

Canā€™t remember the last time I watched them play and was genuinely impressed. The depth is there, the cohesiveness isnā€™t.