Olivier Giroud

Just listening to the Totally Football Show podcast. They’ve been discussing how fantastic Giroud is as a plan B. How he is great in the air and also at feeding players. They said Liverpool lack a decent plan B like that and also how he would prosper at Chelsea because he is exactly what they want and need.

Glad the football experts appreciate his talents :sunglasses:

1 Like

Giroud deserves to be starting somewhere. Too good a player to be a plan B

The concept of a Plan B/Super sub is incredibly flawed too

4 Likes

Glad somebody said it.

Not according to some on here. Apparently he isn’t even good enough to be a sub!

Whats with the Steiner piccy? :henry:

1 Like

Refer to below mate

1 Like

@SRCJJ and @sevchenko why not elaborate instead of just making the statements and leaving them to stand alone? It does require elaboration because on the surface you’re playing a match that isn’t going your way, you bring on a player who then scores you a goal when no one else seems capable. And he did this repeatedly. I’m not seeing the flaw in that, to me it seems useful.

3 Likes

I’m going to get to this a bit later and explain why I’m not a fan of Giroud as a plan B

1 Like

It did look like sev and I guess by extension you were saying Plan B as an entire concept is flawed, rather than just Giroud.

He was big time on steroids.

I love your avatar.

1 Like

jmb27’s is better.

3 Likes

Pfff…I don’t even know what that is? Big Poppa Pump could pop that guy’s head like a zit in between his traps.

Nope. That is Ragnar. Legendary Viking.

1 Like

Steroids or not his physique was the way it was because of his discipline and work ethic in the gym. The kind of dieting, training and whatnot you need to achieve his physique is far deeper than just steroids.

Sure but steroids certainly help a big deal.

Given the choice, my respect would go to person who achieved the physique without the need to use steroids.

You wouldn’t be able to achieve Steiner’s physique without steroids and the other supplementary drugs like HGH.

2 Likes

I rather not anyway.
It’s quite ugly.

2 Likes

He’d probably say the same thing about your physique :wink:

1 Like

Jokes on him. I won’t meet him.

1 Like