It’s quite ugly.

2 Likes

He’d probably say the same thing about your physique :wink:

1 Like

Jokes on him. I won’t meet him.

1 Like

What about between the pecs?

1 Like

Yeah but after all those roids I bet Trion has a bigger weiner.

Steroids don’t impact the size of your dick. That’s a myth. If you don’t administer correctly and take the right drugs with it, you might cause a shut down which stops you from being able to get hard. But it’s a myth that it shrinks your dick.

1 Like

Yeah it’s your balls that shrink, not your dick.

Because you don’t need them to produce the testosterone anymore, cos you’re getting it from our with the body.

3 Likes

Lmao wow sorry I brought it up seems like a sore subject.

Just clearing up the many myths :smirk:

3 Likes

Thanks for the important info guys. I don’t think I’ll have much use for my balls in a couple of years so this may a price worth paying.

3 Likes

Can also give acne and stronger male pattern baldness.

Oh and destroy your liver and give you severe atherosclerosis.

3 Likes

Also widely linked to depression and or severe mood swings.

1 Like

Do we even need list of side effects to avoid steroids?
Your body should naturally grow through steady hard work, balance & discipline.

Any shortcut will impact the body, regardless of how carefully you use the drugs.

and yet women get loaded up with estrogen and estrogen mimickers (ala birth control). while we pretend it has no effect…
Steroids are not a shortcut, at least not in professional sports. It turns already incredible athletes in to super humans… I view it as just another training aide. Like altitude training for improved VO2 maxes…

wait what does this have to do with Giroud. …:facepalm:

1 Like

You guys don’t even want to know about the amount of oestrogen in our water supplies then :wink:

What does oestrogen have to do with Giroud…other than he is a bit of a hit with the ladies!

Never rated him for his big nose

Since we love doing our rivals a favour, I can see us giving Chelsea the best target man out of their targets the could have got (bar Dzeko I guess)

https://twitter.com/HandofHenry/status/957738562576887809

1 Like

Would be awful seeing him and his lovely beard in that horrid Chelsea kit.

2 Likes

I don’t think Giroud is going to make much of a difference at Chelsea. It’s not like he was a catalyst for tremendous success here lol. I mean who can forget his long scoreless streak that contributed heavily to us not winning the title in 2016.

I just can’t understand why people are so big on this guy. He’s easily the worst first choice striker in my lifetime as an Arsenal fan and the idea of him being a good plan B really bothers me. I don’t want our plan B to be lumping the ball up to Giroud hoping he can do something with it. That’s not a plan b that’s literally desperation football.

I’d much rather our plan B was a formation change which allows our forward options to do something different. Not get the ball and kick it forward out of sheer desperation.

@JakeyBoy that last two paragraphs are for the other day. Completely forgot to get back to this.

10 Likes